Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fortnite Battle Royale Video Game • Page 128

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by CoffeeEyes17, Jan 19, 2018.

1. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

2. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

That could be cool. What isn't cool is them bringing prop hunt into the regular game modes lol

But yeah, Moisty and Paradise fused, the prison is back, and so is Greasy with that taco dancing shit lol

yeahrightdude likes this.
  3. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

yeah the prop hunt thing sucks but I hit a straight up disrespectful 1 pump to a guy who thought I was a picnic table lol

Pretty awesome update otherwise. been too long

ghostedaway likes this.
  4. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

okay yeah prop hunt is so silly that I actually enjoy it. I would like to play Moisty Palms in normal mode but I'm fine with it this way.

Playing this morning was so much fun just landing at the new POIs and not taking it seriously. If only they would keep the fucking Brute out this season would be the best (also completely ignoring the turbo build shit).

5. ghostedaway Sep 18, 2019
    (Last edited: Sep 18, 2019)
    ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

There are leaks out there showing that Batman is coming to Fortnite and that Tilted will eventually be turned into Gotham City.

Not sure how true it is though since we never got that IT crossover event or whatevs

6. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Could be cool if they approach it artistically like the Borderlands crossover/current Retail Row (with the music & dark atmosphere etc) . Anything is better than current Tilted too.

7. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

8. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Gotham is fucking awesome. The bundle for all the Batman stuff is 20 bucks though, no thanks lol

9. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah, big fan of Gotham - They pretty much did what I hoped with it!

10. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

yeah tilted gotham rules

11. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Hmm...

Marx&Recreation likes this.
  12. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

MECHS ARE basically VAULTED!!!!

PandaBear! likes this.
  13. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Anyone played on console yet after the aiming overhaul? Seems very confusing when you read about it IMO, there is less aim assist but somehow it is easier to track enemies?

14. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

Didn’t get a ton of time last night. Played a few matches and it definitely felt different. The new sensitivity is awful though. Unless you go to advanced (there are WAY too many options to even try to dig into quickly,) you’re stuck with only 10 options. I feel like I’m between a 6 and 7 but I can’t make it 6.5 if I wanted.

PandaBear! likes this.
  15. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Think I may play that new aim game thing they've made tonight (the Combine i think it's called) and play around with the settings until it feels ok. Is there a way to go back to the old settings? Think I saw some people say there was.

16. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

The new sensitivity is dope. It will take time to get used to but being able to rotate like a KBM player is so nice.

PandaBear! likes this.
  17. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

I must be stupid as shit because I really did not notice a difference, forgot to even check my settings too :crylaugh:

Game seems quite positive now though compared to the last 6-7 weeks; Zone Wars being in there is really cool, shotguns in a good state, new rift zone is good (gold tactical SMG you get from the stars shreds big time), bouncepads are back, The Combine shows they will finally consider official practice modes (more of these for building/editing tutorials would be great). If they do drop a new map for season XI (like is heavily rumoured) that would be crazy.

18. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

if you told me a week ago that the season got extended by 7 days I would be furious but since the mechs don't work anymore I'm okay with it. Weird that they specifically said the Overtime challenges will be removed at at 2pm. I wonder if they're changing seasons after the event?

PandaBear! likes this.
  19. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Changed this for u :eh:

Game is definitely much better atm, Zone Wars keeps me playing for longer than 30-40mins which is a nice change. Season X ends on 13th October with the event being on 12th I think, so it seems like the new season will start after a period of downtime following the event maybe?

20. Zach

Trusted Supporter

I wouldn’t hold your breath for a new map

21. Lepi182

Trusted Supporter

I've been hoping for a new map since the first rocket launch, but this seems like the first time where it's realistically possible. All signs seem to point to something big happening. With this season being almost a "greatest hits" season, and the final loading screen being "The Last Stop" with a bunch of characters waving at the battle bus as it flies off into the distance. And the event being rumored to be called "The End". With all of that, it honestly would feel like they were misleading us if we didn't get a new map.

All that being said, I'm still trying to keep my expectations in check so that I'm not totally let down if it doesn't happen.

PandaBear! and yeahrightdude like this.
  22. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

They're shutting down the servers. Game over, The End.

23. Zach

Trusted Supporter

If they release an actual new map and don’t just change the locations while leaving the shape and terrain of the map the same basically, I’d come back and try it out. I just have zero faith in them to do anything the players actually want

24. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Sbmm and no mechs have made the game really really good. It sucks there's no Arena Duos or SBMM in duos but that's coming in S11 so I'm not too upset.

The rumors of a new map have gotten bigger and bigger every season so while I'd love to see it, I agree that there's no reason to have faith in Epic to do anything like that. Seeing the last loading screen titled "the last stop" has me pretty optimistic though.

Super intrigued by the fact that the season starts mid day Sunday though!

25. Zach

Trusted Supporter

Fast forward to Sunday and they just changed it from a battle bus to an airplane or something, so it was the bus’ last stop

pauljgreco and yeahrightdude like this.