Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fortnite Battle Royale Video Game • Page 127

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by CoffeeEyes17, Jan 19, 2018.

1. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

What was the first place they ever got rid of? The prison?

2. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

FLUSH FACTORY

3. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

4. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Meteor hit dusty depot and prison at the same time, or am I mis-remembering?

God damn those were the good days

5. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

I remember Prison went through a number of changes before it finally vanished.

My go to landing solo spot when I first started playing when the battle royale first launched the house/little barn combo on the south end of the map east of the river where Lucky Landing is now. I'd head NE to where that temple is now and then north into Fatal Fields. That feels so long ago.

PandaBear! likes this.
  6. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Shipping containers and then to Tomato Town/Dusty/Retail depending on circle was mine - started using it permanently after choosing to drop there randomly one evening and winning 4 out of the 5 games I played. I literally miss it which is kinda sad lol.

johnnyferris likes this.
  7. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

I have nostalgia for the old map (even though the game isn't really that old). I miss the prison

8. Zach

Trusted Supporter

Old map was the best, hands down.

johnnyferris likes this.
  9. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

Fuck I forgot about shipping containers lol

10. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

Shipping containers were also my first default drop spot. Then it was the area west of Lucky, the like four factory buildings and the disco (always thought it was weird that it wasn't a named location). Then the snow wrecked half that. Then I think maybe the mansion/Lonely were my default for a while? Then when the volcano came, the area north directly north of that.

11. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Managed to play two games of team rumble last night before quitting, after raging not at Mechs but at the combat shotgun ("buhhhh its like having double pump back in the game wah wah wah" lol). But in those two games I managed to find a new favourite weapon - blue burst SMG. That thing absolutely shreds and can even one-hit (or one-burst) people without shield. Never really paid attention to it because the grey & green ones suck so much.

12. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah the blue burst and to some extent the green burst are low key great

PandaBear! likes this.
  13. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Soccer stadium/swimming pool place near Tilted is now gone, replaced by some crappy crater that has hop rocks and apples/mushrooms/coconuts/peppers in it. Awful.

johnnyferris and yeahrightdude like this.
  14. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Their idea of incorporating something from a past season in this season is not as cool as I thought it'd be. Gave Epic too much credit lol

PandaBear! and yeahrightdude like this.
  15. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

PandaBear! likes this.
  16. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Lmao, forgot that I was killed by a falling cop car earlier at 200 health :crylaugh:
    Mechs are still worse though, just...

yeahrightdude likes this.
  17. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

PandaBear! likes this.
  18. yeahrightdude Aug 27, 2019
    (Last edited: Aug 27, 2019)
    yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

PandaBear! likes this.
  19. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

I tried to post that Michael Scott "why are you the way that you are?" thing from The Office but it turns out I can't manage to do that lol, so I'll just say that Epic Games suck and need to be stopped asap.

20. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I love the Borderlands art style in Fortnite. There needs to be a Borderlands battle royale game

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  21. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

Ninja partnered with Adidas. Big get for them.

PandaBear! likes this.
  22. CoffeeEyes17

Reclusive-aggressive Prestigious

I didn’t play as much the last couple seasons but I’ve really loved this season aside from the mech. I know it’s an unpopular opinion but I like the turbo build change. This game doesn’t need to be sweaty or competitive. It’s just fun to play.

Borderlands event is also wonderful

23. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

I used to be a big fan of Ninja, but he just sucks lately. He whines, doesn't stream consistently, his squad is annoying as hell. Stopped supporting him a while ago now.

24. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

v10.20.2 Hotfix Adjustments

It's like they got their player stats in for the first time since Season X and immediately thought "What do we do? What's reddit telling us to do?"

"Vault Combat? Done. Vault Auto Shotty? Done. Add FOV Slider? They must mean Add Autosniper... Done."

PandaBear! likes this.
  25. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Hallelujah, combat gone. Played 3 games tonight and didn't notice it was gone though lmao, thought it was weird how everyone was just smacking me with purple/gold Tacs instead :crylaugh:. That's actually cool about the Autosniper though, I lowkey think it is decent at purple/gold level even before this buff.