Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fortnite Battle Royale Video Game • Page 126

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by CoffeeEyes17, Jan 19, 2018.

1. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

As someone who always does challenges these prestige challenges are way too damn overwhelming and I wish they'd remove them immediately lol

yeahrightdude likes this.
  2. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

I've just seen that the OG, non-remix version of the menu music is tier 50 on the free battle pass. Guess my grind starts now:crylaugh:
    What would be the quickest way to advance without challenges, grind Arena?

3. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Just played my first game of creative Zone Wars - Desert Zone Wars with a proper storm! Probably the most fun option in creative I've experienced thus far, managed 1 win and 8 or 9 kills in 7 games, couple second places against a guy who must have been on fucking adderall the speed he was building/editing lol. Smaller scale games really need to start being introduced into the main game playlist - they featured that creative WW2 type game a few weeks ago, why not just feature something like Zone Wars on the main page?

4. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

I have a good Twitch name, gifted a few subs to Dakotaz (Dark) today. His reaction was gold.

PandaBear! and ghostedaway like this.
  5. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Hahahaha

6. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

5 for 5 dying to brutes tonight. Very fun game.

7. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Tilted is now the first 'Rift POI' - a wild-west themed town called 'Tilted Town' where, get this, you can't build or destroy anything with your pickaxe :crylaugh:
    Hunting Rife, 6-shooter and double-barrel shotgun are all back and spawn at Tilted Town only.

8. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

I actually really like the idea of not building or destroying. The issue with Tilted is when you leave, you have no mats!

PandaBear! likes this.
  9. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

I will not go there in any mode that doesn't have respawn on. May sound stupid/petty to most, but building is reflexive to me to the point where I rely on it more than anything else (aim/positioning etc.) to stay alive. It's so ingrained in my way of playing that I will fuck up too much without it!

10. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

Being able to build/destroy is literally the core of this game lol. It’s what makes it stand out, especially with other battle royale games out there now. Otherwise it’s just a goofy shooting game with horrible shooting mechanics

yeahrightdude and PandaBear! like this.
  11. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Absolutely pointless to ever go in that area. Epic is brainless.

PandaBear! likes this.
  12. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

It's a shame because the design & layout etc. is great, and I love the camera effect. If you could build/farm there it would be amazing & much better than Neo Tilted was. Monster skeleton is my new fav place though, turned the worst section of the map into one of the best!

13. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

after playing for basically a year and a half I think I'm finally done. I haven't even started the new season yet but it doesn't sound like I'm missing much

14. Zach

Trusted Supporter

I understand maybe not letting people farm there, but you should be able to walk in with mats and go build

15. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Wow. This was absolutely insane.

yeahrightdude and PandaBear! like this.
  16. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

lol, no way. Like, just box up - the guy is in the storm at the bottom of a small cliff, at the very least just stay where you are :crylaugh:

17. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Cloak keeps talking about how he's switching to a 240hz monitor but one of the main reasons I bought the type of 240hz monitor I did was because it said Cloak, 72hrs, and Chap all use it.

I can't imagine being a pro and still only playing 144hz.

PandaBear! likes this.
  18. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

19. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

To be fair, they were all streaming at the same time and decided to do it all together (you can see time stamps). Also, the very next match, actually next two or three, they went Tilted and got bodied by gunfire. So fuck 'em.

20. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

PandaBear! likes this.
  21. Zach

Trusted Supporter

Join us on Apex, my dude

22. yeahrightdude Aug 11, 2019
    (Last edited: Aug 11, 2019)
    yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

23. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Anyone who does that to someone needs to see the inside of a jail cell.

24. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Retail Row is back...with zombies

25. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

They’re bringing back locations that haven’t been gone long at all.

Let’s see some Anarchy Acres, Greasy Grove, or Wailing Woods Action

Matt likes this.