Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fortnite Battle Royale Video Game • Page 125

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by CoffeeEyes17, Jan 19, 2018.

1. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I didn’t really expect no top streamers to make it up there. I guess I always assumed steamers were like in the top 1%

PandaBear! and yeahrightdude like this.
  2. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

These rich ass kids need to spend some of their earnings on a bad ass streaming rig. I can only imagine what Bugha would be at if he streamed regularly after this

3. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

This one confuses me

4. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Oof if they try to turn the game into pacific rim shit I’m done. No thanks.

5. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

So time travel?

6. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Watching Bugha was fucking awesome. King is great as well, even younger (I think he was 13). I really wish Psalm finished way lower than he did. Dude was a bot. Had next to no kills, just placed high in a few rounds.

yeahrightdude and PandaBear! like this.
  7. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

This was so annoying!

8. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Kills // Place were

3 // 3
    0 // 11
    0 // 18
    1 // 1
    0 // 20
    1 //49

It's a joke. Someone like this doesn't deserve to be second place. Especially since Whale, who finished 3rd had 14 kills!

yeahrightdude likes this.
  9. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Played a creative map called Martoz Turtle Wars yesterday, where the only items were Blue AR, Blue Pump and minis, and it was insane. Played 3 rounds total and came 3rd, 3rd and 2nd out of 12, and it just shows how much more comfortable I am fighting both with & against Pumps rather than Combat Shotguns. They were fun to begin with, but I really hope combats are vaulted for season 10. Drum shotgun at least has some risks to consider before picking it up, the gold combat for example is the undisputed best ever weapon in the game that has no real equal.

10. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

11. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Rumor is that they’re going to make Save The World free soon but theyre removing the vbuck rewards from the free version. I’ve received well over $100 in vbucks from the $20 game so if you're at all interested in that kinda stuff I'd suggest getting it sooner than later.

They also announced today that once you unlock a pickaxe in STW you receive it in BR mode.

12. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

13. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Just an awful patch

PandaBear! likes this.
  14. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Woeful. Like, I cannot believe there were almost 2.5 million viewing the WC at it's peak, interest in the game is perhaps at an all-time high and all they can give us for a new season days later is Dusty Depot and a game-breaking mech vehicle.

Edit: Just seen you can now create full 10-level storms in creative, so at least the maps people will be making will improve and I can hide in playground more lol.

15. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

They vaulted a lot of the mobility stuff (ballers, quads). Finally vaulted turrets. Definitely disappointed with the map changes or lack of it. I will say that I love the battle pass though. Definitely the best one in a long time

16. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

Looks like old spots will continue to show up throughout the season according to the language of the patch notes using “beginning” in the verbiage.

PandaBear! likes this.
  17. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I'm not a fan of the prestige missions. Looks like you have to do the same battle pass challenges again but in single matches (especially sucks since a lot of the mobility options have been vaulted). Okay Epic

18. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I'm severely bummed about this. I really regret buying the battle pass because there is no chance I'm playing another game of Fortnite while the mech suits are still around.

19. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

This season is garbage.

20. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I guess this should be common sense but apparently the mechs aren't as difficult to deal with in team modes as they are in solos. I probably wouldn't have such a negative opinion on them if I waited to play duos but I died to the mech 3 out of 3 times in solos this morning while intentionally avoiding them from the very beginning.

It's just so frustrating to know Epic hasn't learned a damn thing

PandaBear! likes this.
  21. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Mechs definitely shouldn't be allowed in solos

22. yeahrightdude Aug 1, 2019
    (Last edited: Aug 1, 2019)
    yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

The time warp theme is insanely cool though. I absolutely love the idea of mixing old and new and slowly evolving that mixture over time (even if it means getting rid of Paradise to bring back that awful Misty). It makes me want to stick around and watch all the changes but I really don't want to support whoever keeps coming up with these terrible ideas.

23. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah, agree with the mechs being very straightforward in a non-solo setting - me & this random bot in team rumble took out 2 by ourselves very easily (blue AR + used him as bait lol), but in solos I feel I wouldn't stand a chance if the player in the mech is of average or above skill.

24. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

Season seems pretty lame.

25. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

the lag is so bad that I feel like I'm back on console again. getting 20-30fps in a fight on a computer that normally averages 240+ is some real bullshit.