Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fortnite Battle Royale Video Game • Page 123

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by CoffeeEyes17, Jan 19, 2018.

1. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

This item will surely get nothing but positive feedback!

yeahrightdude likes this.
  2. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

[​IMG]

johnnyferris, Zach and ghostedaway like this.
  3. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

:crylaugh:

4. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

tfue playing with a controller right now lol

5. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

PandaBear! likes this.
  6. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

This game is just inherently stressful at its core lol. Glad I never play squads (or any arena) because I can't handle how angry it makes me :crylaugh: - I'm deep back in to TLOU multiplayer now and it's way more fun!

7. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

Half the time I play Squads I do it alone and there really isn’t a better feeling than taking out a whole team by yourself.

What sucks is when it gets down to the final 5 and there’s still an entire team standing, so if you’re solo then you know you’re fucked lol

8. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Went to watch some of the tournament happening on Australian servers right now but it wasn’t working very well so I just decided to play instead.

Forgot to switch back fro OCE to NAEast and somehow I’m crushing fillsquads on 300ping lol

9. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Tac shotgun getting epic and legendary rarities

10. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

"New Tournament: Xbox Cup (July 20th & 21st) [$1,000,000 in Cash Prizes!]
    • Solo Game Mode
    • This tournament is open to all players on Xbox One and does not require reaching any division in Arena.
    • The prize pool will be distributed across all server regions, with official rules and details released later this week. Check the tournament inside the game client for exact times.
    • Format:
      • July 20th - Round One: All Eligible Players
      • July 21st - Round Two: Top 1500 Players from Round One"

Good luck yall!

ghostedaway likes this.
  11. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Bolt action sniper rifle is back baby

PandaBear! likes this.
  12. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Robot vs monster event at 2pm est today

13. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

oof... that could have been better.

14. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

The fight was cool but little to nothing on the map changed

15. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

I don’t imagine they would change the map until the season ends

16. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Climbing up to the top of the sword is cool, hope that stays there a while at least

17. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I get that. Just would've made sense with all the destruction the fight should've caused haha

18. yeahrightdude Jul 20, 2019
    (Last edited: Jul 21, 2019)
    yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

It fills an empty boring part of the map so that’s cool. Based on the volcano event I expected more changes but it was still cool.

I’m excited for World Cup and Season 10 now!

edit: Oh and Birthday week!!

19. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

It makes me wonder if next season we’ll get a consumable like the shadow stones that give you some kind of power similar to the robot grabbing that orb in loot lake at the end of the event.

20. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Finally got all 100 fortbytes today, think I’ve completed every challenge this season has to offer while playing less than 50 duos/squads games and zero solo games! Least enjoyable season since I started playing, probably won’t buy any more battle passes going forward :tear:

21. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Ran into some good luck so I rewarded myself with a PC. 240hz seriously feels like cheating. The fact that arena is cross platform is actually outrageous.

I can't believe how much better this game is when you can see clearly. Shotgun fights are in slow motion. I actually feel like I die because I'm making mistakes and not because the game is messing up or random luck.

PandaBear! likes this.
  22. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

It’s the speed of their editing that blows my mind with PC players, literally unachievable on console

23. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I’m still using controller because kb&m gaming is a foreign language to me so my edits aren’t as good as they could be but the extra frames still make it so much easier. I feel so bad ass flipping ramps around with ease because that is such a hassle on controller lol

PandaBear! likes this.
  24. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Literally practiced that exact thing in solo playground yesterday (along with basic edits/resets of walls at speed) ; nothing worse than someone stealing your wall and not being able to switch the ramp so its blocking them! Won't make a lick of difference though because i'm too slow to react in-game anyway lol

25. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I get so bored of playing this so fast now. If season 10 doesn't have decent enough changes and neat battle pass items, I'm not sure how much longer this game will hold my attention.

PandaBear! likes this.