Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fortnite Battle Royale Video Game • Page 122

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by CoffeeEyes17, Jan 19, 2018.

1. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

We all are man :verysad: don’t think I’ve ever experienced a game so difficult (in 20 years of playing video games!)

yeahrightdude likes this.
  2. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

The green pump is okay I guess since Epic decided to destroy the shotgun drop rates but the blue pump and anything higher needs to be removed or needs to stay in the vault. It takes more skill to hit someone twice than it does to pop them once for the kill. It ruins any fun when you take a fight and the dude can wipe out all of your 200hp in one single shot. The green pump still knocks you down to 10hp which sucks but at least with chug splashes you can remedy that quickly.

Plus the pump completely obliterates any chances a console has against a PC. If I'm in a box a PC player with 120hz+ can edit a wall and right hand peak a pump shot and I'm completely defenseless because it's impossible to see PC right hand peaks at <60fps and a controller can't really defend against a PCs ability to edit. At least with the combat you have time to place a ramp possibly build to a better position after eating their first shot.

Any weapon that kills someone with full health & full shield in one shot should be removed from the game in my opinion. The best gun in the game should be a heavy sniper that does 199 damage.

AFoolsGlory likes this.
  3. Zach

Trusted Supporter

I used to be okay back in season 3/4, but you take like two weeks off and you are infinitely behind the curve lol

PandaBear! likes this.
  4. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Game was actually fun to play today. Found myself still taking the Combat over the pump in the games I played, but Shockwaves being back is the stand-out for me - so much potential for good plays with them! Some jerk kept boxing himself in and tunnelling away from me so I just faced away from him, threw one against a wall and it sent me right through all his builds and I landed all the way behind him for an easy kill; poor guy :crylaugh:

I think it needs to be in because without it combat shotgun is pretty much unbeatable imo. One-shotting someone who has you cornered and is spamming you has got to be up there as one of the sweetest kills you can get on this game - if it doesn't stay then they should buff something like the flint-knock so it has a chance of one-shotting someone if you hit them in the head or something, if only because players who are up against a skilled combat or drum gun enemy still has that slight chance to win the fight.

5. yeahrightdude Jun 28, 2019
    (Last edited: Jun 28, 2019)
    yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Wow. Playing on console only servers for the first time in a couple weeks and I'm wrecking people. It's been so long since I've played this well (since the last time I played on console only) and it feels so good. Maybe I should just buy a dang PC and go pro.

6. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Team Rumble Lava Mode - die more to your own team shooting down your ramps than the opposition. Insufferable...

7. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Heavy shotgun thooo

8. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Apparently the event at the end of the season will involve a battle between a giant monster and a giant robot

9. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

hopefully it actually loads for me this time :-/

ghostedaway likes this.
  10. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Drum shotgun gtfo Epic

11. yeahrightdude Jul 1, 2019
    (Last edited: Jul 1, 2019)
    yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

60hz console vs PCs + right hand peek + that shitty new shield crack animation = completely unplayable.

ps please ignore the fact that I stood wide open with <100 health while holding chug splashes and a campfire and knowing an opponent was right there :crylaugh:

PandaBear! likes this.
  12. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

You not boxing up and using that campfire as soon as you picked it up damn near gave me an aneurysm lmao. i never seen to get that animation too often though, is it supposed to do it every time you are hit with shield?

13. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Checked out the Drum Shotgun tonight - hands down the absolute worst weapon that's ever been put in the game. Just heinous; actually felt worse killing people with it than I did dying to it. Just hold R2 and forward and you win even against combat shotguns, don't understand why these developers don't understand that the easier a gun is for casuals to use, the easier it is for top-tier players to continually stomp the shit out of us with it?

14. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I think it happens if you're shot from a specific angle. I got it like 10 times yesterday and it blows my mind wondering who thought it was a good idea every time.

Also I didn't box up because I expected the dude to be a bot based on what he was doing when I first saw him. I didn't pop the campfire because I saw the bandages nearby and wanted to pop a couple before I started the fire. Who knew the dude was massive sweat lol. Luckily my buddy got that medkit off and clutched up.

PandaBear! likes this.
  15. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

It's so dumb. There are 4 different shotguns in the game now. wtf?

PandaBear! likes this.
  16. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

It is too aggressive, even in team rumble. Admittedly I didn't go crazy with it as I was doing battle pass challenges, but I just had a green one and won 7/8 1v1s I got into. It's similar to the combat shotgun in that nobody seems to build when they get into a fight with it (unlike Pump/Heavy), it's just people trading shots and the fight is over within 2 seconds. But even with a wall in the way this thing has 12 shots, so it will shred right through it in no time at all.

17. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

18. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

Okay so the Stranger Things-esque portals in Mega Mall make sense now. Don’t know if they’ve been spotted anywhere else

19. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

3 wins a row is a good way to make up for the rough patch I’ve been going through.

20. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Today's 14 days of summer challenge is fucking stupid lol

21. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

22. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

That's great. I ended up completing it by switching to the Oceanic region though haha

23. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

200iq

ghostedaway likes this.
  24. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

Wait what’s so stupid about it

I just went on r/fortbytehunters to see where it was and boom done

I just want that goddamn banana blender already

25. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

The rubber duck would disappear after the first person that searched it picked it up so there were like 10 other people there just pickaxing each other to death lol