Fortnite Battle Royale Video Game • Page 121

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by CoffeeEyes17, Jan 19, 2018.

1. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Maybe this current zombie PvE mode is a test for how such events run, then later this season there will be a similar LTM where the ‘final boss’ is the big monster!

2. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Had a lot of fun playing playground fill last night, would again recommend it for anyone bored of the main modes. Unlimited mats, unlimited ammo, choice of every gun in most modes and respawns with full shield. Played team games and solo games and both were wild! Excellent practice for build fights and 1v1s with often no time/kill limit

yeahrightdude likes this.
  3. yeahrightdude

I have no idea what I'm talking about. Prestigious

BYE BOOM BOW:peace::peace::peace::peace::peace:

PandaBear! likes this.
  4. ...so I just saw a giant beach ball

5. yeahrightdude

I tried to play with it in a game of rumble early this morning but a dude killed me right when I started

6. Yeah i heard shots near it when I saw it so I figured I'd look for it another time lol

7. yeahrightdude

Cool... picked it up after a few days off with some new found optimism. Cross platform is unplayable on 60hz console/controller, rumble is full of kids out of school for the summer teaming squads together, and fill squads are full morons.

Really not sure I wanna play this game any more

PandaBear! likes this.
  8. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

I am absolutely done with the regular modes at the very least - died 7 times in a row off spawn the other day because my first chests gave me grey burst SMG or Grey AK all 7 times, going up against shotguns or drum guns close range. I honestly don't understand how this game can stress players out to such an extreme level; I've been playing Last of Us instead and I can get 1v4'd with all 4 enemies using Tactical Shotgun and not get even 10% as tilted as a run-of-the-mill death on Fortnite.

9. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

I want the avengers vs thanos ltm back

Zach likes this.
  10. Burst SMG is the fucking worst

PandaBear! likes this.
  11. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Had fun making my own zombie map on creative just now (theres one map where there are pre-built military-style bases so I just stuck some zombie spawners down, chose a starting loadout and put an objective to destroy in order to win, job done).

There is so much potential in creative it is unreal; can do TDMs, Capture the Flag, Search and Destroy style games, all on a map you can design in any way you want. The only thing stopping the majority of us is the time it takes to build it all :tear:

12. That's what keeps me from doing creative, the time you have to put in to it. Haha

PandaBear! likes this.
  13. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

Tag and splashdown are impressively boring

14. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Don’t even know what they are! Been fully back in to TLOU atm, are they worth checking out just for the sake of it?

15. The LTMs will only be there for a day or two I think with this 14 days of Fortnite thing they're doing

16. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Ahh I see, didn't realise they were doing another of those. May play again soon to check them out and to catch up with challenges etc - I still want to get to the tier of the battle pass with the female skin with the bionic arm before week 10 finishes!

17. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

A water balloon fight sounds fun on paper, but looks to be incredibly boring.

18. It was lol

19. yeahrightdude

Tag is the dumbest game I’ve ever played. I landed on a sky base and danced for 15 minutes. Won the game.

20. yeahrightdude

blows my mind that Brendon Urie from panic at the disco just hangs out on twitch doing edit courses in creative for thousands of people. Kinda surprising that more celebrities/artists don't do this.

21. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Pump is back :eyes:

v9.30 Content Update #1 Patch Notes

Tons of good stuff in there tbh - Pump is green & Blue only, new revolver seems pretty good, suppressed SMG & shockwaves back, rift-to-go and impulses vaulted, spawn rates of Tac Shotgun reduced.

22. Zach

Trusted

Played this with my girlfriend’s little cousin yesterday for the first time in months. It was okay, I’m just horrible at the game

23. yeahrightdude

One pumps being out of the game was good for the game overall. Bringing them back shows epic is desperate.

24. I'm guessing it's just back for this summer event. Guess we'll see when it ends

25. oakhurst

Trusted

Pump shotguns > combat shotguns