Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fortnite Battle Royale Video Game • Page 120

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by CoffeeEyes17, Jan 19, 2018.

1. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

I'll jump back in if/when Heavy Shotgun is re-introduced - Heavy + Combat are good, balanced shotguns that work well against each other because one can beat the other by rewarding good aim/tracking. A Tac cannot beat a Combat a good 8-9/10 times and really should be vaulted at this point.

A good loot pool to me = Assault Rifle, Tactical Assault Rifle, Heavy Shotgun, Combat Shotgun, new/re-worked SMG, Dual Pistols (purple ones absolutely slap!), regular pistol, Flint, Deagle, Scoped AR (make blue + purple), Infantry Rifle, Suppressed Bolt, then leave Heavy Sniper, GL and RL in vending machines and supply drops only.

Drum Gun, Boom Bow, new GL, burst SMG, Tactical Shotgun and Semi-Auto Sniper are either too good (former 3) or too bad (latter 3) to be considered balanced weapons

2. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I wish they would vault the tac shotgun

3. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

Horde Rush is back up and damn it was not what I thought it was lol. Basically COD Zombies

4. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

yeah it sounded just like Save the World. If I'm not getting free vbucks I'm not playing it lol

5. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

What is Horde Rush, sorry?

6. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

it's the new LTM. Basically they realized no one wanted zombies in the main game so they added them to an LTM. They disabled it for about 24 hours after it was up for like 5 minutes. It just got reenabled today though

PandaBear! likes this.
  7. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Looked into it a bit and it seems quite cool, will play some tomorrow I think!

Started playing The Last Of Us multiplayer again though so may sink my time into that instead from now on!

8. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

Switch doesn’t have StW so I enjoy it

yeahrightdude likes this.
  9. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Oh right. I forgot about that. It runs so poorly on xbox I can’t imagine what it would be like on switch if they ever released it there.

10. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

The weapon skin reward for Horde Rush is pretty cool so I'll have to tough it out lol

11. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

They need way more weapons skins with animation. I’ve had the lava one for forever now

12. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Agreed. There's one towards the end of the battle pass too. Like 80 something

13. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

It’s been several games now where my teammates clearly don’t seem to get that in the final boss part of Horde Rush the only thing that matters is the FINAL BOSS

14. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Yeah my teammates scatter everywhere at the final boss part. So annoying

15. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

This is fun as hell tbh, even playing solo (except when I literally lost the final boss (?) on my first game and the storm closed in on me :sly: lol). Managed to do all the challenges by myself bar the 100,000 points one (plus the next two stages). Would rather this mode stuck around longer than a few days but it has nonetheless inspired me to make a zombie map in creative instead!

16. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

The 200k one sucks because you basically need all 4 teammates to get 50k which requires actual effort + using the correct weapons, and in like half my games everyone is getting a fraction of my score

PandaBear! likes this.
  17. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I wish they didn't make that last challenge with the steps win only. It's fucking hard when you have teammates that don't focus on the final boss

Marx&Recreation likes this.
  18. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Welp, not gonna be doing that challenge then. At least the animated storm wrap in the battle pass is (imo) better, so I can just grind for that instead.

19. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

Lowkey my favorite multiplayer in any game I've ever played. Definitely gets overlooked with how great the story/single player is.

PandaBear! likes this.
  20. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

That was pretty fun on PS3. A lot of people still play it on PS4 I assume?

PandaBear! likes this.
  21. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

I hope so! I did see that Naughty Dog is finally shutting down all of the servers for the Uncharted/TLOU multiplayer PS3 versions.

22. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

So my team got 180k but the game gave me it for the 200k ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ not gonna complain cool new skin hell yea

23. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

A house got destroyed at Pleasant. Please don’t ruin that spot, Epic

yeahrightdude and PandaBear! like this.
  24. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Saw one that was destroyed in Snobby Shores too - are they linked? That monster/thing that was under Polar Peak maybe?

25. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Also, did you guys know you can 'fill' playground games and up to 16 players then get to choose a creative map to play in?! I had no idea, some of the smaller modes are probably the best "practice" mode you can get for this game.