Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fortnite Battle Royale Video Game • Page 118

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by CoffeeEyes17, Jan 19, 2018.

1. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

I've not even seen any floating sky bases :embarrassed: All I've seen so far are those weird wind tunnel things, that pump has been vaulted and replaced with a lamer shotgun, the stranger things icecream parlor and Neo Tilted. I'm not a fan of neon themes really, but I did go on a creative map the other day where someone had made a huge neon city and it was stunning! Seems like there are more tall buildings too which was what I wanted.

R.e. shotguns, I've been practicing 180 flicks with tac shotguns in my aim course I made so this could actually end up helping my game now that it is a viable gun again tbh.

yeahrightdude likes this.
  2. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

I only got to tier 92 in season 8. Definitely the least amount of time I’ve put into this game

3. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Got to tier 100 myself but my overall level for the season was only 70, which is the lowest I’ve had since I started playing. It just got annoying as hell at times and was not enjoyable to play. I wonder if removing pumps will change things, as most of the annoyance came from getting clapped by them more than any other weapon!

4. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

Love the wind tunnel, so easy to get around

5. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Played 5x games of team rumble last night to try & get used to everything and it was just weird as hell without a pump. I've put so much practice into using it that my whole shit sucks without it lmao; my 1v1s have always been shoot-place wall to block their shot -shoot to finish them off but the current shotguns don't really lend themselves to that style. That or people are just straight-up getting into spray fights (where the drum gun usually wins), I wasn't even carrying a shotgun most of the games. I know it's my fault for relying so heavily on one style of play but I'm far from being in a minority in that regard - guess I need to work on my SMG tracking big time for this season!

6. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I wonder if they will be doing a Stranger Things event when the new season drops being that Scoops Ahoy is at Mega Mall

PandaBear! likes this.
  7. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Have tried playing this game with an open mind these past few days and trying out the new weapons/POIs etc but I genuinely hate it so far. Every fight is just a sprayfest that leaves the winner with less than 50 health all the time, so the next drum gun lunatic charging at you kills you before you can react.

I don’t understand how epic believe health per kill was a bad idea because it encouraged aggressive play but adding drum gun back, which shreds defensive building in 2-3 bullets and increases brainless aggressive play once again, is a good idea?

8. Zach

Trusted Supporter

Because Epic is brainless

PandaBear! likes this.
  9. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

New season kinda sucks so far. RIP balloons

PandaBear! likes this.
  10. ghostedaway May 15, 2019
    (Last edited: May 15, 2019)
    ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

P90 got vaulted and drum guns/ballers got a bit of a nerf

11. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

The new gun coming soon is supposedly a spray weapon for close quarters so they are just replacing one SMG type with another!

12. angel paste

grey hairs, get out of me zoots! Prestigious

i keep going to the fortbyte puzzle where 3 people have to stand on the button to get it and killing all the people on the buttons lmao

13. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Is that the spot behind the block? I kept wondering why people wanted to drop there in squads lol

14. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Yep lol You need 4 people to get it so it's a pretty big hassle. It took me 5 games of rumble to get it. During my 4th try I had two other teammates land there with me and a guy from the other team landed with us, took the byte while we were all standing on the plates, and then he just ran away without helping us. All three of us just sat there doing the Water Works emote until the storm killed us. It was actually pretty great.

ghostedaway likes this.
  15. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

A John Wick related event coming soon?

16. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Hahaha

17. angel paste

grey hairs, get out of me zoots! Prestigious

yeah when i finally got the byte no one knew how it worked and i ran up with 3 people trying to get it to no avail so i just grabbed it and then one of them just killed me so no one else could get it lol

18. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Got a Win in the John Wick mode so I got my season 9 victory umbrella and the black JW one! :praise:
    Very fun mode all-in-all, having 3x respawns and starting with 2x weapons is great.

19. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Squad fills for the John Wick mode are even worse than regular squad fills

20. cybele

set our hearts ablaze Supporter

I feel that, hard. I just want that black umbrella but all I get are squads that land at Tilted and get pissed when they get stomped immediately. Strategize!! Lay low at first, there's no reason to waste lives early in the game

21. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Yeah always Tilted or Salty where everyone swarms in

22. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Do it solo! Only played a dozen or so games of it but several times it’s been down to someone killing the last person to win rather than a team collecting the coins. Especially if the circle comes down to tilted (which it often does), lots of places to hide & get the drop on people!

23. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I can try. I don't feel very confident about it haha. I did get some solo wins in that jewel heist mode though. The thirst is real in this mode

PandaBear! and cybele like this.
  24. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

It's all good now, some tryhard 13 year olds carried me to victory

yeahrightdude, PandaBear! and cybele like this.
  25. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

uh... I guess I spent almost 20 hours in a baller last season haha