Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fortnite Battle Royale Video Game • Page 117

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by CoffeeEyes17, Jan 19, 2018.

1. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

so the new game meta is Drumgun/Pump/Shadow Bombs/Minis/Gliders. Don't bother building with wood anymore either.

2. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

God damn the drum gun is annoying. Holy shit, who in the hell would want this?! Tilted and part of retail gone, drum gun back? Fuck

yeahrightdude likes this.
  3. yeahrightdude May 4, 2019
    (Last edited: May 4, 2019)
    yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

It's all because of the kids who started playing in season 6 and heard pros joking about it ever since wanting to see for themselves. it really sucks.

PandaBear! likes this.
  4. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

5. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

my friends and i were hovering above tilted during the event and screamed when it was destroyed lol

we were also hacking away at the plane trying to bring it back, while everyone else in the game was surrounding the drum gun. i dont get it! it's just a gun, use another one! planes being back would be way more interesting!

6. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

IG post has been removed, what was it?

7. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

PandaBear! likes this.
  8. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

mescalineeyes and yeahrightdude like this.
  9. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I think I get enough of that from random squad fills party chat

Marx&Recreation likes this.
  10. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

Give me back my goddamn Endgame

11. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Completed all the challenges for this season bar the last 5 battle stars, which should not be that difficult to do in Team Rumble tonight, so I'm ready for a new season! Something will definitely be happening with Greasy Grove as a huge part of the Polar Peak cliff is cracked after the Volcano eruption hit it. Kinda want Tilted and Retail to be re-built but even bigger with taller buildings!

12. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

It's insane how much the skillset varies in this game depending on time/region/platform.

I'm watching a stream VOD from someone who plays controller/console weekdays in the late morning/early afternoon on NA-West... every singe person playing looks like the worst player I've ever seen. I can't see a single person at midnight on NA-East without a giant triple ramp + 90s coming at me, but this guy literally stood low ground, flat footed, and unguarded at Tilted shooting at multiple people who would just jump around without building for 10+ seconds before finally dying. I'm absolutely shocked right now. He's just a normal dude with 15-20 viewers/stream but he pops off 20 bombs and countless wins while building like he stopped playing in season 4.

13. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

[​IMG]

14. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

We will never get a new map haha. Also fucking pumps got vaulted

15. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

No more one pumps! Thank god! Tacs got a buff too so it's just a spray meta now.

16. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

huh. apparently there's a purple pump in the battle pass video so maybe the gold and purple pumps are considered a separate gun from the blue and green pumps

17. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Are you sure it's not the new shotgun?

18. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

It looked different from the picture of the new one and similar to the old pump but we won't know until the servers come back up haha

The loading screen shows a new version of the heavy shotgun is coming back as well as a tac AR.

ghostedaway likes this.
  19. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I'm surprised the p90 didn't get vaulted with the drum gun being back

20. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Poor banana man

21. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

New shotgun is awful.

22. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Got my season 9 gliderB-)

23. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Everything I've seen for this season seems like it sucks, are there any good additions at all in your opinions?

24. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah I don't know it definitely changed the way the game is played. It's going to take a lot of getting used to without a doubt. Not being able to one pump anymore is massive. Especially with the drum gun back in game.

I think the floating sky bases are kinda cool. A lot of metal and some decent loot... They're good for rotation. You can cover up the lift areas with builds so it prevents people from dropping down on you without a rift or a well placed launch pad. It really sucks knowing there is an extreme high ground at any point on the map though.

I actually like the skins. I didn't care for them when I saw the lo res leaks but I think they're cool. There are some really cool dances too. Vaulting treasure maps is great.

Retail is wild. I really really wanna see a tournament end over the new mall there. That place would be absolute chaos in the mid-late circles.

PandaBear! likes this.
  25. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I got a 7 kill win today and all I used was a grey tac and a green drum gun. The last shot to finish the game was like a 30m tac shot for 3 damage after I lasered them with the drum gun a few seconds earlier.

dadbolt likes this.