Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fortnite Battle Royale Video Game • Page 116

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by CoffeeEyes17, Jan 19, 2018.

1. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

This airplane mode is actually really fun! What a great addition that will for sure be removed shortly.

2. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

I honestly love it. Maybe because I'm good at it and no one can build on me for once.

3. cybele

set our hearts ablaze Supporter

Uuugh I really do not enjoy Food Fight. The lava makes it so much worse. It seems like I run out of ammo way too quickly and if you don't get lucky in your looting you're at a huge disadvantage. I miss Team Rumble! It was great for me since even though I suck I could still rack up crazy amounts of eliminations. Plus it was great for daily challenges.

I really hope Air Royale comes back in rotation. Turns out I'm a pretty great pilot so it was great to place at least top 3 in every game even with a random partner.

All that said I can't wait to see what's up tomorrow with the Avengers!

PandaBear! likes this.
  4. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Food fight is the worst mode there’s ever been. Had a game the other day that glitches out so no team could build on or around their base thing, so the end of the game was each 20-man team standing on the top of their respective base shooting across at each other until one team eventually lost lmao

yeahrightdude likes this.
  5. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah it's nowhere near as fun as Rumble but there are some ways to have a lot of fun in it. I got 8 kills at once the other day by knocking down a giant structure someone built in between the bases. They were all my own team though and I didn't realize it until it was too late because they don't give you the arrows above your team :crylaugh:

PandaBear! likes this.
  6. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

If you can find a heavy sniper just sit in a 1x1 near the bottom of your base and shoot down enemy ramps as they're being built. Also stacking impulse grenades and pushing people off structures that way is fun too haha

7. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

LIMITED TIME MODE: ENDGAME
    Summary
    Thanos and his Chitauri invade the Battle Royale island, in search of the six Infinity Stones.

Mode Details
    • Endgame features a team of heroes fighting to stop Thanos and his Chitauri from claiming all six Infinity Stones.
    • Both teams respawn when eliminated until the other side completes their objective.
    • On one side is the Hero team. Heroes respawn when eliminated until the enemy team has found all six Infinity Stones.
    • Heroes start with a treasure map that leads directly to a Mythic Avengers item.
    • Other Avengers items can be found in Chests throughout the map.
    • The goal for the Hero team is to destroy the Chitauri army and defeat Thanos.
    • Team Thanos is comprised of Chitauri Invaders and Thanos himself.
    • Chitauri Invaders start with a powerful laser rifle, an anti-structure grenade attack, and a jetpack that lets them briefly leap high into the air.
    • The first Chitauri to recover an Infinity stone will be transformed into Thanos.
    • Thanos has a powerful punch, a destructive beam attack, and the ability to jump high into the air and then smash anything in his way when he comes back down.
    • Each time an Infinity Stone is claimed, Thanos' abilities grow more powerful and the Chitauri gain health.
      • Reality Stone (Red) = Heath & Shields doubled (1000->2000)
      • Soul Stone (Orange) = Siphon activated (grants Thanos shields only)
      • Mind Stone (Yellow) = Jump height doubled
      • Space Stone (Blue) = Ground Pound AOE size tripled, damage x6
      • Time Stone (Green) = Big knockback added to each hit, damage x3
      • Power Stone (Purple) = Laser damage x6
    • If Thanos is eliminated from the match, another Chitauri will become him after a short wait (unless Thanos is the last one standing).
    • If Thanos & the Chitauri find all six Infinity Stones, Heroes will no longer be able to respawn.
    • The goal for Thanos and his army is to find the stones and then eliminate the remaining heroes.

PandaBear! likes this.
  8. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Leaked overtime challenges means they’re pushing season 9 back a couple weeks

9. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Captain America's shield is so op lol

10. cybele

set our hearts ablaze Supporter

Looks like fun! I can't wait to play when I get home.

I would love another free Battle Pass from Overtime so I could actually buy some stuff!

11. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Endgame mode is fun for sure. Being Thanos is still the best, got a nice 10 kill game with him my 2nd game! Overall though I like being the bad guys and using the big laser to destroy like, the entire of retail row or something lol

12. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

Had some fun with Endgame this morning. There was a match when everything in Dusty was destroyed haha

13. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

So far every Endgame I’ve played, Thanos wipes the fucking floor with the avengers

14. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Tilted is completely unplayable right now.

15. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

How so? Was planning on dropping there all day today lol

16. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

It won't load up or something so you can't loot up and it's hard to move around. Part of Retail was like that too last night

yeahrightdude and PandaBear! like this.
  17. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Got my 150th solo win at last! Got a win rate of like 7%, 2000+ games :crylaugh:

johnnyferris and yeahrightdude like this.
  18. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Tfue qualified for World Cup after only having 6 points in the first hour. What a performance.

PandaBear! likes this.
  19. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

[​IMG]

20. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

I saw that clip of him being impulsed off the top of Paradise Palms hotel and landing on top of that lamppost with 1 health left :embarrassed: He's the best player in the world (imo) so he's more than capable of qualifying, but you gotta think with that type of luck it is fate that is determining this shit!

More stealth is all good in my book, but do we know what it actually is yet?

21. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Apparently it's just like the shadow stones that used to be in the game

PandaBear! likes this.
  22. yeahrightdude May 3, 2019
    (Last edited: May 3, 2019)
    yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Imgur Image

PandaBear! likes this.
  23. yeahrightdude May 3, 2019
    (Last edited: May 3, 2019)
    yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Also, Shadow bombs are OP so use them before they're nerfed :crylaugh:

edit: oh and if you didn't notice- turn on some colorblind options so you can see through the storm easier.

24. yeahrightdude May 4, 2019
    (Last edited: May 4, 2019)
    yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Cool the event just didn't work in my game. What a joke.

PandaBear! likes this.
  25. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah same, supposedly Tilted is literally destroyed and we missed it lmao