Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fortnite Battle Royale Video Game • Page 115

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by CoffeeEyes17, Jan 19, 2018.

1. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

I've just been having way too much fun doing solo squads on Sword Fight LTM the past few days, won 1 or 2 and came 2nd/3rd a ton of times - the fact all weapons are purple & gold gives me a lot more confidence fighting multiple people (would never even attempt solo squads on regular modes full-stop). I've wanted to finally jump into arena and try and grind all the way up to Champions League but I know it will not happen and it will stress me out too much lol.

2. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

How difficult has it been getting there, on a scale of 1-10 say?

3. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Probably a 4. End game is all pc players so that can be kinda hard but if you survive early game then you can just ball around after the first 3 circles you should get top 15 pretty easily

PandaBear! likes this.
  4. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

Balloon + bow/arrow has been extremely clutch for me the past few games

PandaBear! likes this.
  5. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

It's so good from any kind of height advantage - I was stood on top of the Polar Peak castle shooting down to frozen greasy grove and managed to kill a whole squad of 4 with it lol, they had no idea where the hell I was :crylaugh:

6. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

World Cup is here! I'm excited for all these weekends of tournaments! Fortnite is the only game I've ever been excited to watch people play!

7. PandaBear! Apr 15, 2019
    (Last edited: Apr 15, 2019)
    PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Doesn't seem like many of the bigger name players/streamers did particularly well in these first qualifiers. Ghost Bizzle the only name i recognise so far that is through to the WC, Tfue & Ninja only 40 and 37 points respectively!

8. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

So i’ve won the air royale game every single time I’ve played, seems pretty easy idk

yeahrightdude likes this.
  9. TheGuyfkaFringeofLunacy

Trusted Supporter

Wish they would just make Team Rumble a permanent mode. Such a great change of pace and the other LTM's don't even compare.

10. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

I thought this new food fight one would be good with the lava added but it still sucks. There is no white arrow above teammates heads so every time someone comes near it’s immediate panic mode and you unload a clip into a teammate lol

11. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

This weird metal thing just appeared between polar peak and shifty shafts in my game?! Some weird platform this with a glowing symbol projected on top of it - I’m pickaxing it and it had like 800million health lol

12. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

PandaBear! likes this.
  13. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

Hell yeah here we fucking go

14. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

There are 3 weird laser things on the map now, red blue and green. Green one on top of the volcano fires some big beam to loot lake periodically, it’s loud as shit!

15. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Maybe those are the infinity stones

16. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

Let me Spider-Man

Matt likes this.
  17. Matt

I hope they bring back the Thanos game mode, that was fun. It seems obvious that they are but who knows.

18. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

Imagine if you find the gauntlet and are able to snap half the people away

That rule

19. Matt

you can only kill thanos by going for the head

20. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I'm going to be severely bummed if they spent time planning and dedicated an entire season even around an advertisement instead of fixing basic bugs that are ruining the game.

21. Zach

Trusted Supporter

Isn’t that Fortnite’s M.O. now? Ignore the bugs for other pointless things?

yeahrightdude and ghostedaway like this.
  22. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah but that was for cool stuff like a floating cube.

23. Zach

Trusted Supporter

Lmao exactly

24. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Just recreating one of my favorite trap kills again tonight B-)

25. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

Damn son build a floor whenever you’re falling what are you doin