Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fortnite Battle Royale Video Game • Page 113

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by CoffeeEyes17, Jan 19, 2018.

1. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

They could be adding a thing where you can bring a teammate back to life aka what you can do in Apex

yeahrightdude likes this.
  2. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

My buddy saw one of the respawn vans appear in a game the other day but the other guy in our squad/party and I couldn't see it. Then today this was posted

3. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I'm into it for sure, especially in those games where I get one shotted by a pump at the start of a game lol

4. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

That's been happening to me so often lately. My partner will start a fight and then back off. I'll knock one dude and then get knocked/thirsted by the partner right as my partner kills the last guy. So he'll be alone for the entire game. I'm excited. I don't know if their servers can handle it though. There's going to be so much lag haha

5. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Yeah not looking forward to that part lol

6. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Floor Is Lava mode is really fun! You automatically gain materials so farming is not too bad, but boy does that lava rise fast :embarrassed:

7. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

i went on to play it this morning at 8 but it wasn't there yet

PandaBear! likes this.
  8. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Both that and what looks like a ranked mode for solos and duos called ‘Arena’ are live now!

ghostedaway likes this.
  9. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Lava Legends Pack:

[​IMG]

10. Zach

Trusted Supporter

I might hop in again to try out this lava thing

11. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Watching some streams today (Tim/Ninja) and it seems like a lot of people are complaining. What changed that is driving people nuts? Talking about farming and no health after kills?

12. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

streamers complain because epic only listens to them

AFoolsGlory and Matt like this.
  13. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

if you're a streamer and you can't adapt to the changes they make to the game then maybe you aren't good at the game, you're just good at one aspect of it IMO.

anything innovative they add to the game eventually gets removed because the streamers complain.

yeahrightdude and AFoolsGlory like this.
  14. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

The 50 health/shield on kills and the 500 material cap have been removed from all the regular modes and are now just in Arena mode. Stupid as hell imo as everybody is now used to the above being the new normal, and if you want to continue like that you must play arena which is console & PC players all in one :tear:

15. Zach

Trusted Supporter

PC streamers need console potatoes to stand still for their highlights

PandaBear! and yeahrightdude like this.
  16. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

Lol they are ridiculous

PandaBear! and yeahrightdude like this.
  17. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah I didn't like the syphoning at first but I got so used to it and decided I really enjoy it. At this point it feels like they're just adding shit to take it out later so they have stuff to fill in their weekly updates. They need to cut back the updates to 2 content updates and 2 bug fix updates instead of content every single week.

18. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I'll miss the syphoning for sure. Didn't have to worry about using a slot for bandages/medkits

19. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

It made the bad-to-average players like me better at the game because instead of hiding because you got no shields when you landed you get into early fights instead to try & get 50. I’ll be ok playing more agressive now because of how I improved since they implemented those changes. I will, however, be 3rd partying way more as people who’ve just won fights will be up to 50 health points worse off now. No-brainer.

20. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

a lot of little things got added to the map today. Has me excited about the future of the game... seems like they’re going to be doing something in the divot. Maybe even a new building going up near the desert.

21. Zach

Trusted Supporter

Still hate the combat, but the game looks much nicer now. Enjoyed running away from the lava even if everyone shooting at me was being rude as hell and ruining my fun

22. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah the lava mode is made much worse with the other people playing it lol. Looks beautiful but the closest I've got to a win is 3rd and it is too frustrating to bother playing again.

23. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Anyone else struggling with console performance atm? I know xbox has historically had problems but PS4 is a mess now too. Big modes like team rumble it lags so bad when people build fight, and even in regular modes I've had it more than once where I'll be building up and I will just fall through my own ramp before the piece is placed and fall to my death! According to my PS4 network tests my internet is more than fine so it must be something in the latest update that has messed everything up?

24. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

These interactive mining things that keep popping up are really cool. I hope they find different ways to incorporate that into the game in the future

25. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Dude, what TimtheTatMan did today is so fucking awesome. I was teary-eyed by the end of it. Definitely the best Twitch steam I've seen. What an awesome day to be a gamer, it's shit like that which needs to be done more instead of the toxic stuff that's been going around lately.