Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fortnite Battle Royale Video Game • Page 112

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by CoffeeEyes17, Jan 19, 2018.

1. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

Ninja had an announcement that basically Samsung and fortnite are making a skin for him and also they are making a custom map for an event he is doing.

2. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

I lucked out on the challenge to deal damage to an opponent's vehicle. I heard someone riding around in a cart, so I glided over them with my balloon and just unloaded with an assault rifle while they were stopped still. The entire team ended up killing me immediately once I landed but it was worth it.

ghostedaway likes this.
  3. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I guess I can be thankful he's getting a new map for us

4. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

The map is only for the event supposedly.

5. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

I'm surprised it took this long for the skin

6. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

7. 715creeks

Meet me in Montauk

I literally grabbed a driftboard brought it to the center of Team Rumble and hid in a bush. Waited until and enemy jumped on and finally got the stupid challenge.

yeahrightdude, PandaBear! and Matt like this.
  8. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Nice one haha. I got it a few days later after my post. Got lucky when I saw a guy hop on a quad in Salty

9. Zach

Trusted Supporter

Lmao they literally only made a new map to satisfy a streamer’s inflated ego, instead of just making one or two since the game released like many have asked. What a joke of a company.

10. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

Cannons are a pain in the ass to use well

They also need to add more landmarks around the volcano imo

yeahrightdude likes this.
  11. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Looks like they're taking the gyrosphere idea from Jurassic World

12. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Took a 5 day break and came back to some of my best games ever, including an 18 kill team rumble game and my 2nd solo win of the season so far. Either they dropped me down a tier in their secret, behind-the-scenes ranked matchmaking system (lol) or I just stopped taking the game so seriously but either way i'm enjoying it more again. Weirdly, my building both offensively and defensively has got much, much better and I never even practice that aspect of the game at all!

Another unnecessary addition imo. The mobility in the game is actually good now with Quads, Hoverboards (the best mobility item there has ever been!), gliders and rifts, plus the geyser things dotted around the map. They need to leave the main game as it is for a few weeks at least and focus more on creative mode, because there is SO much potential in that it is unreal.

yeahrightdude likes this.
  13. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Since they removed rifts there are a few areas on the map where I've gotten stuck with bad luck on quad & drift board spawns and had to eat 50 storm damage while running to zone... So I'm kinda excited for the hamster balls. As long as they can't be used offensively of course.

PandaBear! likes this.
  14. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I'm sure you'll be able to crash into people

15. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah they did take away some important rifts from around the edges of the map which has affected where i choose to land sometimes. Hell, I've even been missing some of the removed ziplines like the ones from/around Dusty Divot area to the top of the adjacent mountain! Cannons are the funniest way to move around though lol - got in one at Lazy lagoon yesterday and it kept moving whilst I was in there and fell off the cliff, but instead of dealing me health damage from a fall I took 70 shield damage?!?!?!

16. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Big changes today.

My favorite part of the patch notes

PandaBear! likes this.
  17. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

715creeks and PandaBear! like this.
  18. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Been doing this all night. It feels good going into a fight knowing the whole squad has gold scars and RLs.

Tfue showed it on his stream tonight to so I imagine it will be fixed shortly.

19. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

The balls are incredibly fun. What a great addition to the game.

PandaBear! likes this.
  20. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

The Getaway being back is great too, such a fun gamemode (even when you are the last person alive on the whole map carrying the final jewel, and 9 spectators watch you fall to your death after you inexplicably try to jump onto the van rather than just hold square to get in it lmfao ((still counted as a win!?)?

715creeks and ghostedaway like this.
  21. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Has the game been crashing for anyone else or is it just an xbox thing?

22. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Not crashing but lagging bad at times on PS4, been falling through builds because the pieces aren’t placing fast enough etc

23. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Those are issues they never fix lol

PandaBear! likes this.
  24. cybele Mar 17, 2019
    (Last edited: Mar 18, 2019)
    cybele

set our hearts ablaze Supporter

Edit: Completed The Getaway challenges!

25. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Didn’t play for 6 days then came on an won my first 2 games in a row! Solid gold solos is my absolute favourite mode besides the Thanos one, everything is so finely balanced as everyone has the same weapons