Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fortnite Battle Royale Video Game • Page 111

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by CoffeeEyes17, Jan 19, 2018.

1. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

[​IMG]

yeahrightdude likes this.
  2. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I'm excited! My sleeping schedule is trash right now so I'm probably just staying up until it's out again.

3. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

4. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

5. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

:hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

PandaBear! likes this.
  6. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Lol won my first game of season 8. I’m officially retiring
    B-)

PandaBear! likes this.
  7. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Oh shit they ripped off apex’s ping system!!!

johnnyferris likes this.
  8. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

New map changes look good but they removed the Shipping Containers place between Retail & Wailing Woods :verysad::verysad::verysad: Was the best drop for solos imo, especially with the new materials cap as you could get 500 of all 3 pretty easily, plenty of chests and only 1 or 2 other people would drop there. Had a whole routine planned out for when I dropped there, devastated!

9. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

Gotta visit Weezer island.

10. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

They removed that and the motel. And with the glacier last season they cut in half that dance-hall/factory area west of Happy Hamlet. It's like they're specifically targeting me and everything I love

PandaBear! likes this.
  11. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I hated that area with the containers so I'm glad it's gone ;-p

12. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Those factories and then up to the house where the giant wood chair/sled was my other usual drop so I feel this 2x. Now I'm going polar peak and gliding into the underground bit of the castle - 6 possible chest spawns in there and 99% of the time no-one goes in there with you!

Fucken 1v1 me in creative bruh :humpf::humpf::humpf: (where I will recreate shipping containers down to the exact detail lol)

13. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

You win already

PandaBear! likes this.
  14. cybele

set our hearts ablaze Supporter

I had to send in my Switch controller to be repaired and it's supposed to be delivered later today. I'm so excited to play!!

I've never paid for anything in the game and was actually planning on buying the Battle Pass this season but with the Overtime Challenges I might waste that money on dumb emotes instead tbh.

15. CobraKidJon

16. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Wait I don’t get it.. what’s the weezer connection?

17. CobraKidJon

18. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I can't hit anyone with an explosive weapon and it's driving me crazy. This game...

19. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

The deal damage to vehicles driven by opponents challenge is the worst. especially after they removed planes. I never see anyone on anything

20. cybele

set our hearts ablaze Supporter

Cannons and mounted turrets work for this challenge. I'm at 157/200 because I got a sniper shot on a cannon while aiming for the enemy

PandaBear! likes this.
  21. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I'll have to give that a shot

22. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

can confirm - shot a turret with a minigun in a team rumble game and completed the challenge immediately!

23. yeahrightdude Mar 4, 2019
    (Last edited: Mar 4, 2019)
    yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I'm loving the cannons and hover boards. Great additions. It really sucks they removed most of the rifts. The ones near race track and the waterfall rifts by Westworld came in so clutch so often.

24. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

This game stresses me out so much now to the point where I do not even enjoy playing it anymore. Managed to get a (pretty weak) solo win in my last game to get that kickass new victory umbrella, but now I need to take a long break from playing to try and restore my sanity.

25. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Fortnite: the game that fucks with your mental health