Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fortnite Battle Royale Video Game • Page 109

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by CoffeeEyes17, Jan 19, 2018.

1. PandaBear! Feb 2, 2019
    (Last edited: Feb 2, 2019)
    PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Fuck, have I missed the event?! I never know what times they mean :tear:

Edit: man I am pissed I missed that because it looks real good. Seeing universal praise for it on Twitter/Reddit which is rare for a Fortnite event!

2. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I hope they do more of these but Marshmello is so bad that I couldn't really take it seriously. It's like music a cartoon would use when it's making fun of other cartoons.

Disabling HUD and weapons was a great move

PandaBear! likes this.
  3. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Encore "performance" tonight at 2am eastern/1am central/12am mountain/11pm pacific

Mrplum5089 and PandaBear! like this.
  4. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

Intrigued, time to update I don't think I've played in 3-4 seasons lol

5. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

PandaBear! likes this.
  6. Zach

Trusted Supporter

At least this one seemed to be worth the hype since it wasn’t potentially indicating a major change to the game. Glad people enjoyed this one

7. CobraKidJon

made the encore showing. I’m grinning at it still it’s so great.

Mrplum5089 likes this.
  8. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

That was cool as hell

9. CobraKidJon

Lowkey want a shirt

Mrplum5089 likes this.
  10. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Boombox has been vaulted :clap:
    Also the random campfires dotted around the map can be used now too (same stats etc as a cosy campfire), at a cost of 10 wood.

johnnyferris and AFoolsGlory like this.
  11. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

as someone who hates builders i loved the boombox lol

12. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

earthquakes!!!

13. yeahrightdude Feb 9, 2019
    (Last edited: Feb 9, 2019)
    yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

My duos partner is losing his mind because, with Apex Legends, he is forced to face the fact that he sucks at video games and it's not actually Fortnite's fault.

He just rage uninstalled it so we switched to Apex. Drop three times in a row and each time we get killed right off the jump because there's no loot. He's redownloading Fortnite now lol

14. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

The final target range challenge is bullshit

15. Zach

Trusted Supporter

Your friend seems more impatient than anything else haha. Sleeping on apex is crazy talk

16. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Apex is okay... The apex drop mechanics sucks though. Dropping together is cool but you can’t go very far away from the line and it’s really difficult to audible from one landing spot to another if it’s crowded.

Sliding is so fun though and getting kills & wins is easy right now.

I guess I just prefer Fortnite because it is more than just aim and luck.

17. Zach

Trusted Supporter

You can fly literally across the map though. Just decrease your angle of attack for a half second to gain speed, then level off. It is pretty simple.

18. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I know how to level off and get distance but if the line's off center enough there's just no way to get to certain parts of the map without catching one of those zipline balloon things. The map/layout also punishes you for not landing in populated areas by design so if you or your fill squad blow the drop you're screwed.

I'm sure if I had a competent squad I'd enjoy it more. I have to deal with random fills and drunk guys in their early 30s most of the time though so I'm not having a lot of fun haha

I'm either getting killed right off the bat because of bad loot RNG or getting to final 3/winning and it really doesn't seem like much skill is involved on either end. At least when I get a bad landing/bad loot rng in fortnite I can go mat up and try to defend myself until I find a gun so I feel like I have some control.

19. Zach

Trusted Supporter

Idk I can make it across the map pretty easily, I made it from dropping thunderdome all the way to relay in this game I just won. Maybe I get lucky. I haven’t found not landing in populated areas to be a hindrance with the large amount of crates everywhere personally. I find myself being more helpless in fortnite due to the fact that there is almost nothing between the areas in it

yeahrightdude likes this.
  20. Dog with a Blog

I love Fortnite, but the shooting in Apex is so fucking tight. I actually feel like my bullets go where I’m shooting and if they don’t die I know it’s on me.

Zach and mescalineeyes like this.
  21. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

lol I just convinced my duos partner to up his sensitivity and we got 4 wins in a row. Crazy how much of a difference that stuff makes.

PandaBear! likes this.
  22. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

I was playing my custom aim course I made in creative a while back and my brother just walked past and saw me failing my shotgun flick shots and said "Looks like your sensitivity is too low". I upped it from 5 and 5 to just 6 and 6 and it is SO much better!

yeahrightdude likes this.
  23. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

Somehow I got it with a green pistol. However, a workaround is to have a friend stand down near the targets and shoot them as well. I believe it counts as long as you are standing on the button lol.

24. Zach

Trusted Supporter

I was just thinking about this last night when I couldn’t sleep haha

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  25. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

New Rifle coming soon - seems kinda like one of those M1 Rifles you get in WW2-type games.