Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fortnite Battle Royale Video Game • Page 108

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by CoffeeEyes17, Jan 19, 2018.

1. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

Where can I check this? I am scared to know how much I played last year lol.

2. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

The "outlive opponents" challenges to max out the level 100 skin makes me want to actually play instead of grinding xp like previous seasons. Nice change.

3. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

It came straight from PlayStation. It was your review of 2018 email.

4. Matt

Interesting, I've never received that. Maybe I need to be on a mailing list.

5. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

This is a very good game... This shot, that clearly missed me, gave me 105 damage somehow.

[​IMG]

Matt likes this.
  6. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

801 hours lmao yikes

PandaBear! likes this.
  7. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Bolt-action Sniper, Burst Rifle, Heavy Shotgun and grey/green/blue SMG all vaulted :embarrassed:

But.... suppressed SMG is back! :blush:

8. AFoolsGlory

@MattW182 Supporter

Heavy shotgun gone? Why on earth? Bolt action sniper too... Such random decisions being made with this game.

yeahrightdude likes this.
  9. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

bolt action makes sense because you still have the hunting rifle, the silenced, and the heavy. not to mention the scoped ars. The heavy shotgun is odd but it's become a meta lately that the green pump are better than the heavies so I'm not as surprised as I could be.

Swapping smg for the suppressed is a weird choice.

10. Zach

Trusted Supporter

cybele and yeahrightdude like this.
  11. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I really wish Epic would give explanations for their vaulted items but I'm sure they don't even know why they do it

12. Matt

okay i played 461 hours of fortnite last year. and I am the only one who used that account. thats 19 days...

my excuse is that i got laid off last february from a job that i had been working at for 6 years, so i had a lot of time to play video games lol

13. PandaBear! Jan 29, 2019
    (Last edited: Jan 29, 2019)
    PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

I've just read that in the new pop-up cup you can edit ANY player-built structure, as in just edit a wall in someone elses 1x1 and kill them....what?! Why?! This game is hard enough already lol, one more reason for me to stick to regular gamemodes.

14. CobraKidJon

PandaBear! likes this.
  15. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Was having one of my greatest ever games tonight, solo duos in solid gold mode, 8 kills and was 1v1 for the win. Got the guy down to 9 health (whilst I was going down a zip line of all things), I go to finish him off and what does he pull out his back pocket - a rocket launcher! YAY! A free win for that guy, and the 4th time I’d been killed by one tonight, bravo!

16. CobraKidJon

there is going to be a marshmello concert in game apparently and that is wild

17. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

literally planning what will inevitably turn into a virtual mass shooting seems pretty tone deaf but I think they're giving away a free pick ax and some emotes so...

18. PandaBear! Jan 31, 2019
    (Last edited: Jan 31, 2019)
    PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

I would guess that they would make it like the lobby and turn damage off I hope. Would be better if they removed all the weapons for the duration but who knows. Would be funny to see 100 people all emoting in one place though lol, lot of potential.

Also, thank the lord:

Explosive Weapon Availability Adjustment : FortNiteBR

19. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

I find so many grenade launchers but can't get a rocket to save my fucking life

20. CobraKidJon

I can't believe trios hasn't been a mode in the game before.

PandaBear! and yeahrightdude like this.
  21. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

My friends said they’re disabling weapons a minute before the concert starts on Saturday. Wish they would have done that for every event but at least they’re starting now

22. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

I almost always squads with only two friends. There’s a Trios mode now?

23. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I'm embarrassed by how excited I get for these stupid events.

Also trios is already gone. The guy I usually get to play 3rds with us was working all weekend so we never got to play.

24. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

That was awesome

25. CobraKidJon

I thought the event was 2 PM PST NOT EST :(