Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fortnite Battle Royale Video Game • Page 105

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by CoffeeEyes17, Jan 19, 2018.

1. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

It's fucking crazy lol, but I did use it in the Dusty Divot warehouses and it was very useful in damn-near levelling the red warehouse to leave me totally exposed and get me killed :crylaugh:

ghostedaway likes this.
  2. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

I was just playing a game of solos where I was flying around in a plane waiting for top 10 (sue me), and a giant disco ball in the sky destroyed the plane and sent me back down to the ground???????

yeahrightdude likes this.
  3. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Interesting lol

4. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

That giant disco ball just made me dance lol. Lots of fireworks too...pretty cool

PandaBear! and yeahrightdude like this.
  5. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

yeah I was inside of a house when that happened and it wouldn't let me open any doors so I missed it completely. I thought someone hit me with a boombox that bugged out and acted like a boogie bomb. I bet it's going to happen at the top of every hour today.

ghostedaway and PandaBear! like this.
  6. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

First of the 'event' things that they've done that I've actually managed to witness lol

Anyway, happy new year all!

7. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Got three wins today. 1 solo and 2 duos. the first duo win was probably my best win so far. I killed the final guy with an insanely lucky trap placement. I need to figure out how to upload a video of it.

8. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

PandaBear! likes this.
  9. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Lol nice one. Love the combination of the toilet paper emote and the gingerbread guy celebrating

10. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Gingerbread guy is the best backbling. I didn't really care for any of the pets originally because they're so loud and lag out but Epic knocked it out of the park with that dude. I think I've gotten more wins with him than any other backbling combined haha.

ghostedaway likes this.
  11. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Yeah I get a kick out of him every time I drop from the bus haha

12. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Unvaulted mode is back btw; never got to play it the first time around but got a win at first try earlier! Some real nice snipes with the Gold Bolt, and both the SMGs are still 10x better than the one that's still in the game now.

13. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

Anybody Xbox? I’ve been playing a lot again lately but wanna jam some squads

14. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Suppressed sniper rifle coming. This is gonna be my worst nightmare

15. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

no one asked for that

yeahrightdude and ghostedaway like this.
  16. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

New sniper is in now (will love this weapon, I can tell), also six shooter is gone, grey/green/blue burst is gone(!) and dual pistols are back(?)

AFoolsGlory likes this.
  17. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

YESSS WORST GUNS ARE GONE

AFoolsGlory likes this.
  18. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

I hate this game! Cannot wait for RE2 to come out at the end of this month so I can play that instead.

19. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

First step is to remove planes. Even big streamers want them gone

And yeah, I can't wait to play REmake 2!

PandaBear! likes this.
  20. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

It just stresses me out so bad lol, came second 5 times today :verysad:

21. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

Got a kill the other day by just ramming a plane through the platform they were on and making them fall. They definitely didn’t see me coming either so it was probably terrifying from their pov lol

PandaBear! likes this.
  22. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Has anyone else had it with being third partied? Put in all that work to build and get that kill only to be killed from behind with one shot to someone hiding behind a tree

23. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

It's just one of the (many) annoyances that comes with a game like this unfortunately. I got 3rd and 4th partied in one game yesterday while trying to get a guy who was boxed in - managed to get the hell out of there with a launchpad at 20 health, drank a slurp, then got immediately headshot with a heavy sniper by someone hiding right at the back of the circle lol, I was fucking raging :crylaugh:

ghostedaway likes this.
  24. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Went into creative mode today and made some cool little aim-training things using the stationary bots they have on there and played around with them for 30mins or so - went into some solo's, had some great games capped off with back-to-back wins to finish the day!
    Creative kicks ass btw if there's anyone ITT that hasn't checked it out yet.

25. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

100% of the time I’m in 3-5th place the other people/teams all focus directly on me. I swear I spend more time fighting 2v1s, 3v1, and 4v1s in the top 5 than I do fighting 1v1 at the very beginning. God damn this game is frustrating sometimes.

I just got 3rd place after killing 4th and 5th. The 1st and 2nd place people literally built up right next to each other and focused on me the entire time instead of shooting at each other. I thought I was playing duos for a minute until the game kept going once I got rocketed.

PandaBear! likes this.