Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fortnite Battle Royale Video Game • Page 101

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by CoffeeEyes17, Jan 19, 2018.

1. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

OK I take it back - sword sucks. Ran up against it for the first time in a 2v1 in solo duos, it's just an automatic win for whoever has it. I took 100 shield off the guy at least but it recharges without having to get kills?!

2. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Introducing a juggernaut item 5 hours before the biggest tournament you’ve ever put on is so fucking stupid.

715creeks likes this.
  3. 715creeks

Meet me in Montauk

Could you imagine winning/losing $1,000,000 because of a stupid sword?

yeahrightdude likes this.
  4. paperlung

there's no place like my room Supporter

if anybody wants to play some on pc add me: pokemans - i'm alright but could use some xp boosts :)

5. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

First win of season 7 in the bag, 7 kill solo duos game! And I only picked up the sword for the last 2 kills, eliminated two duos beforehand so I think I earned it! Managed to catch the duo with the sword with a rocket launcher while they were eating mushrooms to heal lol

johnnyferris and yeahrightdude like this.
  6. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I'm ready for planes to be vaulted lol

715creeks and yeahrightdude like this.
  7. 715creeks

Meet me in Montauk

ghostedaway likes this.
  8. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

bring back only season 1 stuff

ghostedaway likes this.
  9. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I had a good chance of winning the last few games I played but because planes and the sword exist NOPE

10. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Lmaoooooo, just won another solo duos because I used two balloons to avoid the guy with the sword and just shot him from the sky :crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh: So funny to see them panic build and hide to try & recharge their health

11. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I might have to play with you so you can get me a win lol

PandaBear! likes this.
  12. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

I'm just an absolute weasel of a player tbh :crylaugh: I killed another sword guy in the game before by luring them onto the frozen lake at Greasy Grove and just slid around hipfiring the AK at them lmao. Especially in these solo duo games I've just been hiding, sneaking around, bush camping, 3rd partying, luring one duo into another and picking up the loot, running away from anyone who can build more than the basic ramps etc., just the snakiest shit you can do - follow these golden rules and you will win no problem :crylaugh:

johnnyferris and ghostedaway like this.
  13. CobraKidJon

my brother made fun of me for wanting to buy the fortnite monopoly game but it looks cool.

ghostedaway likes this.
  14. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Lolol I'll give it a shot
    I kinda want it too. I always eye it whenever I'm at gamestop

PandaBear! likes this.
  15. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Without wanting to be condescending as I am not someone good enough to be dishing out advice (1.4 k.d. lol), but If you want to get wins and like watching streamers play, check SypherPK's videos on youtube, his "how to win" series. I am on PS4 so the building/editing is sometimes too advanced for me to try, but they have been very helpful to me and Sypher is an extremely chill player/streamer.

16. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I've watched him a couple times, great player for sure. I'll give the video a watch later. Thanks!

PandaBear! likes this.
  17. paperlung

Wooo I finally won a squads match today, and finally felt like I wasn't being carried by the team. It was easier to rack up kills with everyone focusing on the sword. Then a balloon vs the sword for an easy kill. It feels so good when you get that slowmo finish.

PandaBear! likes this.
  18. paperlung

how does epic act so tone deaf to the online community's response to stuff like the sword?

19. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Sorry for yet another post from me on this page, but Epic has announced that A) The Infinity Blade will be nerfed and you will no longer be able to build/harvest mats when holding it and B) There will be more mythic items like the sword in the future!

20. paperlung

idc about the nerfing as much as i don't think it should be in the normal game modes. the mythic items should be their own ltm. it's a lot of fun, but doesn't really fit with the og games.

21. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

The only thing I can think of for why it is in the standard modes is that perhaps Epic has data that shows more and more people abandoning those in favor of the existing LTMS, so they brought it in to shake those modes up and bring players back to them?

paperlung likes this.
  22. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Epic is just so messy lol

23. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I'm watching dakotaz on twitch and he took the sword and dropped it into the ocean :crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

wordzanddreamz and PandaBear! like this.
  24. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

LOL

paperlung likes this.
  25. CobraKidJon

*releases something op on purpose*

*fans complain about op*

*vaults it*

*wow epic actually listens*