Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fortnite Battle Royale Video Game • Page 100

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by CoffeeEyes17, Jan 19, 2018.

1. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

New win umbrella is so good. I need to start playing on west servers during the afternoon to knock out an easy win.

paperlung likes this.
  2. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Week 1 challenges were super easy. I'm sure the annoying ones will be coming soon

yeahrightdude likes this.
  3. Zach

Trusted Supporter

Planes are alright, hopefully they get a little more functionality. Not sure if I’m a fan of the zip lines, but I get why they were added in

4. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

this shit is insane lol

5. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

oof after a super frustrating day of weird matches I finally got a win in duos. It wasn't pretty but man that Season 7 Win Umbrella sure is!

6. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

Wtf why add a wolf backpack which is dog 2.0 when they obviously could have gone with penguin. So mad right now. Fucking fuming.

yeahrightdude likes this.
  7. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

i hate aim assist. Everyone always gets off their perfect one tap shotgun shots ughhhhhh

8. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Not me lol I’ve lost every 1v1 I’ve been in so far in season 7 lmao. Just been going on team rumble now instead and dropping 15 kills a time to feel good about myself :crylaugh:

9. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

A win in team rumble doesn't give you the umbrella right? I'm getting desperate and campy so I can try to win the damn thing lol

10. yeahrightdude Dec 8, 2018
    (Last edited: Dec 8, 2018)
    yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Multiple pros have mentioned today they think they might have quietly implemented skilled matchmaking with the new update because of how much harder the lobbies have been. I don't exactly think that's true but it tells me there are a lot of people playing really hard the last 3 days.

11. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Correct - No umbrella in LTMs

I’ve been getting stomped so this would not surprise me (I get wins but I’m not particularly “good” tbh). But honestly I’ve just not been hitting my pump shots and that’s what’s fucking me over. My aim was A+ a week ago but it’s just gone to shit now

12. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

It felt like that at the beginning of last season. But it definitely got easier as the season went on.

PandaBear! likes this.
  13. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

I never use pump shotgun if I can use tactical instead. Pump has way too big of a window between shots for me

PandaBear! likes this.
  14. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

I've been the guy who's been like, "ahh, it's gotta be my sens man, gotta change the sens" and blaming that rather than me choosing to rush a guy while having just 40 mats and hip-firing a grey burst because I saw Tfue do that once lol.

If I'm not in a position to do the usual pump/smg switch then I will literally shoot/build a wall/shoot again so at least the wall will take the damage of the opponents shot rather than me. Blue Tactical has been my fav forever but pumps do too much damage to pass up since they made them better 2 weeks ago.

yeahrightdude and johnnyferris like this.
  15. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Me and my friends are getting sucked back in this season after basically stopping (I don't think I played last season at all), the changes have been really cool so far

16. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

I"m def back in too. Did the whole weeks challenges. Don't think I did that once last season.

17. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I think they are teasing a sword coming soon which is fucking awwwwesome

Edit: Oh they for sure are lol

PandaBear! likes this.
  18. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

my sister has already gotten me up to like tier 15 and i am pumped because no work

ghostedaway likes this.
  19. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Getting top 10 so many times. I JUST WANT THE SNOWMAN UMBRELLA PLZ

20. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Teaser makes it seem like the mountain is going to melt a decent amount already with the newest update .

21. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

It's been so funny watching people try to build down from that mountain though :crylaugh:

22. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

So the sword is kinda like being Thanos. Only one sword in each game and you become op

v7.01 Patch Notes

23. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Fuck that.

24. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Yeah pretty disappointing lol

25. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Nah that sounds pretty cool imo! I feel like it would be hard as hell to balance a sword weapon in this game that was in the usual rarity levels - even grey tacticals/SMGs would beat out a sword in a 1v1, so making it a novelty item as such lets them make it powerful but at a cost (no other weapons). But I loved Thanos LTM so much so maybe it's bias from that talking!

ghostedaway likes this.