Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Former Prestigious Accounts • Page 3

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Jason Tate, Jan 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Corey Putney

@coreyputney Prestigious

2. Jason Tate Mar 6, 2016
    (Last edited: Mar 6, 2016)
    I did this very thing. Also thanks for being a supporter, you're the first one, so if you see any bugs or anything, please let me know!

3. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

I spent like 10 minutes making my photo.

Mikey Strawz likes this.
  4. Corey Putney

@coreyputney Prestigious

Absolutely! I check AP literally 25+ times a day - while I'm at work, on the road or at home. I want to be a part of whatever the next chapter of it is going to be in the greatest capacity that I can - I think a lot of other users will want to be as well. Subscribing to something monthly felt like a way to say "I'm in it for the long haul".

As for the bugs, when I attempt to upload a cover photo I am getting a "An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later." message. The specifications for the photo are in line with what was requested so I figured it must be a little bug rather than a fault of mine.

5. Amazing! :praise:

Can you send me the image so I can take a look? It's definitely probably on my end.

6. Corey Putney

@coreyputney Prestigious

Yeah, I've tried a few different images and I'm getting the same message every time. I'll send one your way.

7. Actually, I think I know exactly what the issue was. When I moved from Apache to Nginx a few weeks back this was the one file I didn't change to point to the new directory. I just made the change, so in about ~5 minutes it should update to the new version and work. I'm going to go test it now to make sure. Sorry about that!

8. Corey Putney

@coreyputney Prestigious

No apologies necessary! Beta's are beta's for a reason - thanks for the quick fix!

Jason Tate likes this.
  9. Haha, exactly.

10. Cody

itsgrocer.bandcamp.com Prestigious

Same username as before.

Just now starting to look around and Whoa, Jason, you've outdone yourself here. All this really looks great.

11. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

Thanks Jason!

12. cshadows2887

Hailey, It Happens @haileyithappens Supporter

Moving to this site will remove pretty much the only advertisement my band's ever had.

R.I.P. blue name

13. Hah, should add that into your profile/usertitle.

14. Michael Schmidt

Don't recreate the scene, or reinvent the meanings Supporter

Wish I would have posted more on AP. Been a member since '08, despite reading the site for longer and only 2,069 posts to my name. That is a really bad hit rate!

15. Snewt

Does whatever a spider can. Prestigious

@Corey Putney your mini profile is looking pretty damn slick with that cover photo in there. I was planning on becoming a supporter when the site officially launches, but now you have me thinking otherwise.

16. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

what was it agian? chris it happens? haily and the shadows? shit i guess i'll never know.

haha kidding man.

cshadows2887 likes this.
  17. cshadows2887

It's not possible to make your usertitle a link is it? I'm fairly dense, so I could just have missed it.

18. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

chris, it happens would be a dope band name

19. cshadows2887

[​IMG]

Snewt and ChiliTacos like this.
  20. cshadows2887

Nice.

One more dumb question, is the multi-line usertitle a staff-only thing? Like how you have 3 things there. Granted, me exhausting my options is trying "enter" and "alt-enter" so again might just be dumb. Haha

21. Corey Putney

@coreyputney Prestigious

Thanks! I just figured the more support Jason has now, the more it will help and motivate him to get this thing up and running completely. I'm just waiting for the day I get stacked "Prestigious" and "Supporter" icons over there on the left so I can look boss af. :eh:;-)B-)

stnewton likes this.
  22. Corey Putney

@coreyputney Prestigious

Man, I love the "Recent Activity" section.

23. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

stnewton and cshadows2887 like this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.