Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Former Prestigious Accounts • Page 28

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Jason Tate, Jan 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Chillllinnnn'. Actually, I'm frantically attempting to keep up with all of these notifications :crylaugh:
    You likin' the new site?

2. mmhmm

Trusted Prestigious

Been a member since 2003 under the "combatchuckaa" name...decided to switch to something less..2003. Would love to get a prestigious label. Thanks.

3. Made an account on the site back in 2010. My username was ThereWeWere.

Very excited to use this new site

4. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

Same username. Used to be prestigious on AP. I was on there for about 11 years, but I didn't hit 15,000 posts so I'm not sure how that would work here. If it counts, thanks. If not, still thanks. Good luck with all the transitioning to the new site.

5. ForestOfAllusion

Old Aesthetic Prestigious

Hello, this is aolsux from AP. I would like an upgrade, or if not, that's cool too. I created that aolsux username when I was 13 years old. I want to say aol hasn't gotten better but my sense of humor probably has(n't). I really grew up on AP, so I hope with this new site I can continue to grow. And, congrats Jason on the new site, looks slick so far.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  6. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

JayDanielHammer on the old forum

7. tkamB

God of Wine Prestigious

tkamB, obviously. I did not have 15,000 posts on AP though. No worries if that disqualifies me.

8. Wharf Rat

I know a little something you won't ever know Prestigious

Damn darr didn't get prestige

9. Swoos

Been posting for 10 years but that account was new. Am I prestigious?

10. ForestOfAllusion

Old Aesthetic Prestigious

I just realized I have 14,786 posts. I signed up in 2003, I am wondering if this can be counted as close enough.

11. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

I was I Like Apples on AP. Posted for 11 years. I'm a Pisces. Hayley Williams once quoted me on her blog. Do I qualify for Prestige?

12. I'm JoshSalas on AP. Would much appreciate the "prestigious" status. Thanks!

13. I'm getting use to it still aha. I'm getting so many notifications at once aha

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  14. mikeyxxcore

Newbie Prestigious

name was also mikeyxxcore on the old blog, kept it because I thought I had to but I guess I didn't!
    Anyways I'd love to be 'prestigious' once again. I've been mentioned on the Todd Glass Show 3 times if I needed to list credits :)

15. Mr. Serotonin

It's a perfect storm, haha. Loving it so far, but yeah, i might have to adjust my notification settings.

16. Mr. Serotonin

I remember you! I was herestoyoufla on AP. Welcome!

17. Matt Metzler

Space Cadet Prestigious

Howdy! This is the same username I had on AP for the past couple years. Used to be MattRM back before that.

18. yeknom

CEO/Shelob Supporter

well. I imagine you might remember me. I was the CEO/founder of AP. Except I wasn't.

19. benschuyler

Regular Prestigious

Yooo Chorus!

Username on AP.net was pleasedontpanic.

20. evilbutters

Newbie Prestigious

Hoping to be prestigious once again. Username was the same on AP.net. I was a member since...2002 ish. Excited about the transition to chorus.

21. Jim

Trusted Supporter

Cool, thanks for clarifying. Signed up for the auto-renewing

Jason Tate likes this.
  22. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

SilenceBrokenTT - I'll be paying for support though. I purchased the prestigious thing before I saw this, so if I could get that back, much love. And best of luck with the transfer to to this site.

23. DeeZee

If Young Metro Don't Trust You... Prestigious

Oh you needed 15,000 posts on AP.net? I only had 6,225 posts, but I joined back in 2009. Oh well, I don't mind starting over. Love the new site, guys :-)

24. Will refund and upgrade you. Sorry about that.

Brent likes this.
  25. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Or 1 year time on site. Which seems shorter than what I remembered it being at AP.net. I could be wrong.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.