Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Forgive Durden Band • Page 2

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Fletchaaa, Oct 21, 2016.

1. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I've got all that stuff as well if my help is needed, plus Razia b-sides, Wonderland b-sides, Purevolume Acoustic, Life on Rainy Dawg Radio, the Absolute Punk Holiday exclusive song, some demos and other shit

JRGComedy and Fletchaaa like this.
  2. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

I used to have a Wonderland poster on my wall!

Fletchaaa likes this.
  3. Fletchaaa

Trusted Supporter

Yeah let me see later tonight I'd imagine I can

JRGComedy likes this.
  4. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Thanks! If not, sounds like Steve's got me haha

irthesteve likes this.
  5. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

I need when you’re alone if anyone wants to hook that up

JRGComedy likes this.
  6. irthesteve

How about I'll just add everything I have sans the two albums themselves, and you can DM me if you want it. Uploading now :-)

JRGComedy and KidLightning like this.
  7. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Lol I'm revisiting all this stuff I haven't heard for a decade and it's a ton of fun.

I like When You're Alone a lot, but I don't think it can be overstated how much of a leap Wonderland is

irthesteve likes this.
  8. Sybil

Regular

I was never into this band's previous albums, but Razia's Shadow was a masterpiece to me.

I kept coming back to it, again and again and again....for years back then. I still check in with it every now and then.

I had adopted a kitten about a year after this album came out and used a name from Razia's Shadow as inspiration. :crylaugh:

There are some really unique things going on with this album (especially for a band from that "scene"), it's so ambitious. For the most part I feel like they nailed it....especially for how much they were a relatively small and unknown band.

I was always surprised it never was picked up and turned into a bigger thing. But I will always remember this album. I still think it's pretty timeless sounding, it's aged pretty well imo.

JRGComedy likes this.
  9. irthesteve

Wonderland is also great.

Dumb story, I saw Carly Rae a few years back and Cardiknox (Thomas's recent band) was opening for her. After Cardiknox set, I went to their merch table and talked to Thomas about how amazing Razia's Shadow was, and on and on about how it was unique blah blah blah. Well, I had a few to drink before the show and in my buzzed stupor + talking to Thomas, I kept calling it Wonderland by accident lol. OH WELL, he still was very happy to talk to me about FD

DrawYourMind and JRGComedy like this.
  10. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Yeah, Wonderland will always be my fav, but there's no denying how ambitious and cool Razia's Shadow is

Brent likes this.
  11. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Wonderland is my fav. Perfect album.

12. WeWereGiants

Regular

do you have the electronic b-sides they recorded? I think they did a version of Ants and another song with his brother. Never ended up buying that version of the album

13. irthesteve

yup! PM me :-)

14. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Damn I miss this band.

One show of theirs I attended was at Chain Reaction and it was legit me, my gf, and like 5 other people who were family of theirs. Saddest show I’ve been to.

15. Matt

I went to one of the shows where they played Razia's Shadow in full and there weren't a lot of people there either

16. irthesteve

I saw Razia in full at Bamboozle Left and it was well attended. It was also chock full of guests, Nic Newsham, John Gourley, Kris Anaya, Greta Morgan, Shawn Harris were all there, I forget if anyone else was. It was fuckin coooooool

WeWereGiants likes this.
  17. tucah

not champ Prestigious

thomas dutton has a new project

followed it up by saying "this is as close as we’re gonna get to wonderland 2 guys"

18. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

lol kinda sounds like a harry styles song

19. Matt

i had the same thought

20. irthesteve

Oh shit!!