Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Forever Came Calling

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 7, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Forever Came Calling were involved in a van accident yesterday. A GoFundMe page has been set up to for donations.

After finishing up a great tour with Major League and Sudden Suspension, early yesterday morning our van was struck by a semi truck while it was parked in St. Louis. The truck dragged the van up the street before stopping, ripping apart the front end and warping the front axle. Thankfully, no one was in the van and no one was hurt in the accident. Unfortunately, the van is most likely totalled. Although the van was insured, that will not cover the cost to rent a vehicle to start and finish our run with Man Overboard or to purchase a vehicle for future touring. We do everything we can to be a self sufficient unit, but this accident caught us by complete surprise. Making this tour happen pushed the band to our personal financial limits. That’s why we’d like to ask for your help. Any size donation helps and will go straight to helping us finish our current tour and staying on the road in the future.

The post Forever Came Calling appeared first on chorus.fm.

2. crunchprank

crunchprank.net Prestigious

So happy that no one was inside their van. Sounds like it could have been absolutely devastating.

3. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

This band is tragically underrated. Really glad to see they reached their initial goal. Rad of Real Friends to donate $300 too.

BelieF likes this.
  4. This band really needs something positive to happen. I do not get why they aren't resonating with the pop punk community.

5. BelieF

Regular

Looks are huge in pop punk

6. I mean, I get it but that's truly dumb as fuck.

BelieF likes this.
  7. awilliams787

It is sad how true this is. I love this band and they are great guys as well

BelieF likes this.
  8. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

9. This band always delivers sing-a-longs. Glad they're not done yet!

10. btr

Trusted Supporter

11. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious