Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

For Today - The Farewell Tour Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Jul 5, 2016.

1. kidinthebushes

Trusted

The second leg is stacked. I'll definitely go to the Chicago date.

2. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

Damn I wish I could get Norma Jean, Silent Planet, Wage War somehow.

3. korey011

Regular

For Today posted that support bands will be announced tomorrow

4. kidinthebushes Jul 28, 2016
    (Last edited: Jul 28, 2016)
    kidinthebushes

Trusted

Looks like you are correct. 9/14 and 9/24 with Gideon, Wage War, and Rival Choir and 12/01 with Norma Jean and Silent Planet.

FOR TODAY - Tickets - Blue Moose Tap House - Iowa City, IA - September 14th, 2016

For Today - Tickets - Chameleon Club - Lancaster, PA - September 24th, 2016

For Today - The Farewell Tour - Tickets - The Social - Orlando, FL - December 1st, 2016

5. kidinthebushes

Trusted

We're so excited to announce the support bands for the first half of our Farewell Tour - Gideon, Wage War & Rival Choir will be joining us on all the dates from 9/14-10/8. We'll have different bands on the second half of the tour.

6. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I was hoping to find out who was opening the Chicago show...

7. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Excited to be on this For Today tour in September and October with Gideon and Rival Choir! Also playing a couple headliners on our way out.

Get tickets for all dates at wagewarband.com.

8. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Just got two tickets for the Chicago show. $46 for two tickets. Damn fees...

9. kidinthebushes

Trusted

VIP Package - $48.00

• One (1) General Admission Ticket
    • Meet and Greet w/ For Today
    • For Today Farewell Flag
    • 18x24 Silk Screened Poster
    • 3D Laminate w/ Lanyard
    • Early Entry

PLEASE NOTE: All items are picked up day of show at the meet and greet. You will be emailed the meet and greet times 3 business days before the concert. Tickets are picked up day of show at the venues box office/will call window. NOTHING IS SHIPPED

10. kidinthebushes

Trusted

11. kidinthebushes

Trusted

We’re excited to announce that Norma Jean and My Epic will be supporting us on the 2nd half of our Farewell Tour, along with one more band that we’ll announce soon. It’s an honor to share the stage with these bands every night. We’ve also added a Vegas date on 11/14. Get tickets at fortodayband.com

12. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

From what I remember the other band is Silent Planet.

13. atlas

Trusted

been wanting to see Norma Jean for years. Not giving a cent to For Today though, bummer

Joe4th likes this.
  14. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

I honestly may go to the Portland date just for Norma Jean and Silent Planet.

15. GraveDigger

Trusted Prestigious

Was contemplating going to the Baltimore date because Norma Jean. If it's them and Silent Planet then I'm definitely going. Can just leave before For Today.

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  16. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Any reason why Silent Planet wasn't announced with Norma Jean and My Epic?

17. korey011

Regular

they are on tour with ABR at the moment. that's probably why

coleslawed and kidinthebushes like this.
  18. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

I've always missed Norma Jean & Silent Planet when they come through, and won't miss My Epic, either. will most likely leave before For Today, but it'll be worth it for the other 3. hopefully they don't have terribly short sets.

chhholly123 likes this.
  19. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

This started last night. Anyone get sets yet? Based on youtube For Today is at least playing Foundation and I think Broken Lens.

20. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

I'm not thrilled about supporting For Today in any way, shape, or form, but Norma Jean is one of my favorite bands and Polar Similar is freaking fantastic. I'll probably drop the $25 on a ticket to catch the tour when it hits Pomona and leave after Norma Jean's set. If they play for 45 minutes then it'll be worth the cost. I just wish the first time NJ hit California after this album was on a headlining tour.

himynameisdakota likes this.
  21. kidinthebushes

Trusted

My date isn't until December! Can't believe this started already.

22. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Damn that's a long time. I'm mainly going since it's cheap and I genuinely enjoy For Today's live show for some odd reason. They really were never that talented and they are the ultimate christian metal band, but they have a great fanbase that gives off a really positive vibe during their shows.

23. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

For Today Setlist at Agora, Cleveland

Finally found a set. 14 songs on a farewell tour seems short but then again For Today never seemed to be a band with an ability to play for more than an hour. No real surprises in the set to me.

24. Austin Schwarm

staybrutalaustn

only playing 2 songs off their newest record? wow. I'll be attending the RVA date, though. Wish we got silent planet, but seeing them with ABR oct 8th.

25. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

My date is Thursday and I think I'm going to pass. Had two shows this weekend and another tomorrow night, busy enough week.