Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

For All Mankind (Apple TV+) TV Show • Page 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Joe, Jun 12, 2022.

1. Finally caught up.

Feel a little bad for Ed but Danielle is the only good person on the show it seems, so I'm glad she won while tackling the Russian dude.

I am not at all interested in Danny drama or little Stevens conspiracy theory plot though.

imthesheriff and JoshIsMediocre like this.
  2. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

I kinda forgot about the conspiracy theory plot.

GrantCloud likes this.
  3. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

Really good mid-season reset.

4. Is Danny Stevens the worst character currently on TV?

pbueddi and JoshIsMediocre like this.
  5. JoshIsMediocre

The ocean's awesome, and for winners Supporter

He sucks so much

6. imthegrimace

Yeah don’t get why they’re leaning into that story so much. It’s lame.

GrantCloud likes this.
  7. Halitosis Jones Jul 22, 2022
    (Last edited: Jul 22, 2022)
    Halitosis Jones

Too lazy for Fajitas

Definitely feeling the influence of KSR's Mars Trilogy on this season with the "Mars should be treated as colony" Vs "Mars needs to be treated like Antarctica" debate.

8. Halitosis Jones

Too lazy for Fajitas

It was killing me where I recognized that anti-NASA girl from and then i remembered she was in season 2 of American Vandal. Also she's Bryan Cranston's daughter.

imthesheriff likes this.
  9. Loved Jimmy listening to Sunny Day Real Estate.

10. This Danny shit is so frustrating lol. At least it all came to a head this ep, and hopefully he gets sidelined or something.

[​IMG]

11. Halitosis Jones

Too lazy for Fajitas

I have a feeling that this storyline with Ellen's husband is going to end with him getting assassinated by those anti-Nasa creeps before his gay sex scandal goes public.

12. I was thinking it was heading towards Ellen tanking her re-election hopes by pardoning him or Margo, but that definitely makes sense too.

13. Renewed for season 4!

14. Halitosis Jones

Too lazy for Fajitas

I can't wait to see the 2000's with tech more advanced than we have now.

JoshIsMediocre likes this.
  15. pbueddi

Trusted

I know the storyline with Danny is cringe in a way, and some think it has gone on too long, but for some reason I am still really enamored with it. I think the fact that people feel the way they do about it each week shows that it is doing a good job fulfilling its purpose (if that makes sense). I could be totally wrong though lol. I just hope my man Ed is okay.

16. imthegrimace

Ed and Danny are gonna be stuck in that shack for the next episode and Danny is gonna be withdrawing and tell Ed he slept with Karen.

17. Ah yeah, that sounds likely.

18. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

this episode was so calm for such a high anxiety event. but it worked.

19. It was nice Danny finally had some character progression but it is probably too late.

pbueddi and Garrett like this.
  20. pbueddi

Trusted

i guess it depends where things go from here. But yeah, it was nice to finally have him humanized a bit.

21. I feel like he might never tell Ed now. There can't be anything good that would come of it at this point.

Also, what a bomb to drop at the end there :-O

pbueddi likes this.
  22. imthegrimace

I was very close with my prediction about Danny and Ed and I knew she was going to get pregnant.

pbueddi likes this.
  23. Halitosis Jones Jul 30, 2022
    (Last edited: Jul 30, 2022)
    Halitosis Jones

Too lazy for Fajitas

If she does indeed give birth on mars, there are some very interesting scientific based implications there that i hope they get into there is a theory that a human born on Mars would not be able survive in Earth's gravity without significant assistance. Essentially that baby might have to stay on Mars most of their life. We saw an exploration of this idea with the Belters in The Expanse.

imthesheriff and troyplaysbass like this.
  24. pbueddi

Trusted

That's exactly what I was thinking. It's been an elephant in the room this whole season, and now there's a reason for it to not come out at all. Maybe a bit of a tease from the writers lol.

25. flask

Trusted Supporter

Last 5 minutes if the newest episode was such a roller coaster lol