Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

For All Mankind (Apple TV+) TV Show

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Joe, Jun 12, 2022.

1. Imagine a world where the global space race never ended. This thrilling “what if” take on history from Ronald D. Moore (Outlander, Battlestar Galactica) spotlights the high-stakes lives of NASA astronauts and their familes.

Starring: Joel Kinnaman, Michael Dorman, Sarah Jones, Shantel VanSanten, Jodi Balfour, Wrenn Schmidt, Sonya Walger, Krys Marshall, Cynthy Wu, Casey W. Johnson, Coral Peña

2. I thought the S3 opener was great.

Garrett and imthesheriff like this.
  3. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

I think, IMO, for me, that this show rules

JoshIsMediocre and Garrett like this.
  4. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

Depending on the day, this is my instant answer for “what’s the best drama currently airing?”

JoshIsMediocre and imthesheriff like this.
  5. Halitosis Jones Jun 12, 2022
    (Last edited: Jun 12, 2022)
    Halitosis Jones

Too lazy for Fajitas

Been binging this the past couple days. Currently in the middle of season 2. Love this. Instantly right up there with Severance and Yellowjackets as my favorite original sci-fi/fantasy/horror/ect genre shows to debut in the last few years.

6. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Had the biggest smile on my face the whole s3 premiere, this show is so fun.

7. imthegrimace

This show is like a cosmic gumbo

JoshIsMediocre likes this.
  8. Halitosis Jones

Too lazy for Fajitas

Finally caught up. The Season 3 premiere was fantastic. Reminded me of 1970's disaster movies.

9. pbueddi

Trusted

Was just checking the other day to see if this show had a thread. Surprised it took this long. It's seriously one of my top shows at the moment, and the season 3 opener was fantastic. Can't wait for Friday!

10. flask

Trusted Supporter

Season 3 premier was a banger except for the part where they reminded me that Karen sleeping with Danny was a thing that happened last season.

Whalejaw and pbueddi like this.
  11. Watching this for the first time and almost done season 1. Just started episode 8 and poor Shane. Not sure what ends up happening but too bad he has shitty parents maybe he wouldn't have gotten hit by a car.

imthesheriff likes this.
  12. Like what ep2 sets up, but do we really have to revisit the Karen/Danny dynamic? ugh

imthesheriff likes this.
  13. pbueddi

Trusted

Totally lost track of the days and forgot it was up. We watched more of Stranger Things instead. Will watch episode 2 tomorrow!

14. imthegrimace

Love what this episode set up

15. Halitosis Jones

Too lazy for Fajitas

Loving this. Rooting against team Helios.

16. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Can’t wait for both teams to be on Mars at once and Ed to somehow find out about Danny/Karen and have a space fight up there

JoshIsMediocre and imthesheriff like this.
  17. Garrett

The instant Margo fired Molly I knew where it was going and was all in. I wish the writers hadn't written the Ed/Dani scene the way they did in the Outpost, though. It didn't feel true to their relationship. Ed should've taken the "it was a power battle between Margo and Molly" track.

18. EntryLevelTank

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

Ed doing the reverse racism bit felt very very in-line with who I think he is lol

19. pbueddi

Trusted

Im on board the team helios train. Ed should be first!

also, as much as people hate that certain storyline from last season, im kind of glad they chose to continue it. It’s kind of entertaining.

20. Garrett

This felt like a traditional For All Mankind slow burn set up. Sucks to see Baby Gordo become his dad so dramatically.

I think some major folks will be dying on these Mars missions and I’m not ready.

21. Halitosis Jones

Too lazy for Fajitas

My prediction is something is going to go horribly wrong on the Mars mission and all three teams have to work together to survive, and it will kickoff a new era of international public/private cooperation.

22. I'm kind of surprised they time jumped straight to the launch already.

23. Halitosis Jones

Too lazy for Fajitas

This show is going to end with us developing warp speed, making first contact, and joining the interplanetary alliance by the 2020's isn't it? kind of have a feeling that's going to be the endpoint of this show's thesis of how behind we currently are.

24. pbueddi

Trusted

It was a bit sudden, but didn't they do a big time jump back in season 1 as well?

25. imthegrimace

I like this show.