Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Food • Page 917

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Timmiluvs, Mar 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Ritz Chips are still the best though

angrycandy and TedSchmosby like this.
  2. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

Canadian bacon + pineapple + jalapenos might be the GOAT combo of pizza toppings.

Although, bbq chicken (shredded chicken tossed in bbq on a normal pizza) with onions might be better though.

Then again, pepperoni + mushrooms might have it beat. There's too many combinations.

3. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Canadian bacon + pineapple + jalapenos is up there. If you add just a little crumbled breakfast bacon though, it takes it to a new level.

Ken likes this.
  4. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

That's getting too greasy for me I think. But I see where you're coming from.

suicidesaints likes this.
  5. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

You guys in here defending Pringles

They taste like a powdered imitation of a chip

Lays are fine though

6. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I get the grease factor, but if you use the right amount it's real good.

Ken likes this.
  7. ChaseTx

How dare you be reasonable about this

8. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

I'll have to try it!

9. TedSchmosby

Trusted

Chips taste like a powdered imitation of a potato. You've gotta take the bar, place it on the ground, and then step over it

coleslawed likes this.
  10. ChaseTx

Might go to KFC for lunch. I've been trying to eat bad less often but fuck it

11. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

I want Pasta.

12. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Georgia Gold and Nashville Hot are both real good.

ChaseTx likes this.
  13. ChaseTx

Yeah I've had both once. Probably gonna get the former

14. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Good choice!

15. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Last night I went to a seafood place and do not eat seafood (it wasn't my choice lol). It wasn't great for me. I get too weird cause normally I'd order pasta but all the sides it came with had shrimp and I felt dumb asking for no shrimp in a seafood place at the coast. So I got a veggie burger and it was not good. Typical frozen patty they heated up and threw on a bun. Should've not gotten weird and ordered pasta but sometimes I get anxiety when the waiters tease me about taking the meat off!!

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  16. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Maybe order it with the shrimp on the side and give it to someone else. Or see if they'll give you chicken instead, or grilled veggies or something.

17. Kiana

Yeah, most places don't care but I always feel dumb asking for substitutions when it's like the thing they specialize in lol. That's why I love Thai food. I can ask anything to be substituted with veggies or tofu and they don't bat an eye cause it's what they do. Other places, the waiters tease sometimes and I was in the kinda mood where that sounded unbearable and I didn't wanna deal with it haha. Irrational anxiety problems!

18. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Not your fault you have dietary restrictions

19. Kiana

Well it kinda is! But I won't make the same mistake while I'm here cause great food I am paying $ for >>> potential teasing waiters

20. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I get it. I'm the same way. I'll almost never say anything to the waiter when something's wrong unless it's REALLY wrong. I dunno why, it's usually not a big deal, but I get the same anxiety.

21. Jams

Trusted

Bless my grandma omfg. Like I know I can't cook great, but she legit just spent 15 minutes on the phone telling me how to make salad:crylaugh: And she said "If you need further instructions, call me! I will walk you through it!!" :crylaugh:She cracks me up.

22. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I have a feeling this is going to tear us apart

yeahrightdude, ChaseTx and coleslawed like this.
  23. TedSchmosby

Trusted

pretty sure that was a typo and he meant to say "fried." there is no other explanation

24. muttley

"Fuck you, Peaches!" Prestigious

I am eating tacos. I think toppings are overrated. You don't need to pack a taco to max capacity. Take it easy and let the tortilla be known.

Do not acknowledge that post.

Ken likes this.
  25. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

Saltine crackers are so plain but damn do I love them.

Ken, angrycandy and coleslawed like this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.