Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Food • Page 31

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Timmiluvs, Mar 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

What makes it angry?

2. thesoftskeleton

Trusted

my diet pretty much only consists of avocados and it's a real problem (but not really cause i love them).

muttley likes this.
  3. DeviantRogue

Take arms, it'll all blow over Prestigious

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  4. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

5. muttley

"Fuck you, Peaches!" Prestigious

Does the red bun make your poop green like the black buns?

I found out today that there's an El Guero Canelo in Phoenix. I always thought I had to be in Tucson to enjoy the delicious sonoran dog, pictured below.
    [​IMG]

Mr. Serotonin and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  6. alert=danger

Eat The City. Eat It Whole. Prestigious

Having a girl over for dinner next week, so had a practice run of what I'm making. Made Vietnamese lamb shanks, and they turned out wonderfully. Never took a picture, but the photo from the recipe will do, they looked pretty similar.
    [​IMG]

7. phaynes1

Regular

Taking my girlfriend to Sean Brock's charleston restaurant, Husk, for her early bday dinner.

8. blastbrandon

Howdy hey peeps!

Food thread, yum! I'm starting to try some new foods thanks to my fiancée pushing me towards it as for the better part of my life (believe it or not), I haven't tried many foods, for an example I barely tried spaghetti last October and there's a huge laundry list of foods I still need to try lol.
    So, what are some of your favorite foods that are "must haves?"

9. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

hi guys big fan of food here just wanna sub to this thread real quick. this thread makes me bummed I'm not named spaghettti anymore

10. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

I can't stop eating Cheez-its.

ChaseTx likes this.
  11. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

I rarely eat cheeseburgers but I'm at JGs right now (I think it's rated 2nd best in Dallas) having a double bacon cheeseburger with pepper jack cheese and a fried egg and I am in heaven.

Colby Searcy likes this.
  12. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Have you tried the all toasted ones yet? I keep hearing good things.

13. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Nice. I live in Dallas too, near Garland/Mesquite. What part of town are you in?

14. Fucking Dustin

I'm in Rockwall, I'm Dustin haha decided to do a name change for chorus

ChaseTx and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  15. As soon as I'm off work, my buddy and I are going to this spot called El Taco de Mexico. Their burritos and nachos are all I've been thinking about all day.

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  16. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

I have not. I'll have to check them out.

17. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

I'm on a "diet" and have had pizza twice this week. Oops.

18. lati

after listening to doughboys, I got a burger from burger king for the first time in four years

gonz (Alex) likes this.
  19. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

I've never heard of it!

20. Fucking Dustin

You should give it a shot! It's near 635 and Greenville Ave and it's phenomenal. Very close to my campus so I go there quite a bit lately despite me usually not eating burgers.

ChaseTx likes this.
  21. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Today I'm making mac and cheese, green bean casserole, and biscuits. It's the only thing resembling a meal that I have the ingredients for

Colby Searcy and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  22. lati

doesn't sound too shabby tbh. I could sure go for some tasty green beans right now

23. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

Been watch Sopranos and I've been craving pasta like none other now. Butternut squash ravioli specifically. :heart:

24. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Don't forget the honey and/or butter and/or other condiment for the biscuits.

25. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I honestly don't know if I own honey, wtf??? That shows how little I cook but I really like honey so I'm a bit upset rn

Also, I don't want to front as if this meal is fanicer than it is. The green beans are canned, and the biscuits are leftovers from the pop out tin thing. The mac and cheese will be of the most basic sort, tho it's not kraft so that's fancy for me! I feel like I made it sound nice when it's just leftovers/random ingredients in my house lmao

Colby Searcy and Dirty Sanchez like this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.