Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Food • Page 1326

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Timmiluvs, Mar 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

extremely dumb lol

2. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

I don’t think it’s fair for the thread owner to decide that. It’s a public forum ~

3. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Agreed with Alina, @Garrett do the right thing and unlock the thread. This is an extremely weird and dumb precedent to set. The absolute worst offense was someone made an alt? And had a laugh or two? THAT gets a thread locked?

4. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

At the very least, creating a requirement that people have to post in this Food thread from now on seems odd (at least that's how I read it). Is someone else not allowed to make a new Fast Food thread?

Sean Murphy likes this.
  5. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

that user was being relentlessly bullied and mocked for at least three weeks now for no apparent reason. I consider THAT to be enough of a reason to lock a thread, yes.

if I unlock it, the user will just delete it. So I can either lock it, protects everyone’s likes and post counts, and let it slip into the ether or delete it for them to save everyone the hassle.

6. RyanPm40

Can someone create their own Fast Food thread since there is nothing controversial about one existing? I'm fine with respecting OP, but c'mon, it's food we're talking about.

7. Garrett

I just recommended this thread because fast food is food. No other reason or thing was meant to be implied by that, sorry. There’s no hard rule against creating a new thread specifically for it. Taco Bell has its own thread, etc.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  8. Garrett

But really, please, someone also make a new general food thread so I can archive this one so I can go watch my hometown in the World Series.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  9. RyanPm40

Ok fair enough, thanks! No need to apologize, just a misunderstanding. Sorry from my end for making assumptions as well

Garrett likes this.
  10. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Go Dodgers

jorbjorb and Ken like this.
  11. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

jorbjorb, Garrett and RyanPm40 like this.
  12. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

13. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

This thread had a good run. Sad to see it die. Goodbye.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.