Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Food • Page 1274

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Timmiluvs, Mar 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

Yes great episode.

Ken likes this.
  2. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

20200407_184700.jpg
    Fuck yeah

alina, Joe, bigmike and 1 other person like this.
  3. Texas Flood

Mulva? Supporter

Forgot to take a photo but I made creamy Cajun chicken pasta. It was pretty good and the wife was a big fan.

Your Milkshake, Ken and RyanPm40 like this.
  4. BlueEyesBrewing

Trusted Supporter

I watch that episode/Waffle House scene every couple months. It’s so perfectly made

Ken and bigmike like this.
  5. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

I LOVED the pizza episode in the first season of Ugly Delicious.

And I totally feel ya man, Bourdain was one of my idols too. No Reservations and Parts Unknown were perfection. He made me feel as if I was in the room with him experiencing what he was experiencing.

6. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

Heyy sorry I just got to this haha. It’s super easy! Well...the batter at least. It’s a mixture of flour, eggs and milk, and it’s a very runny batter. Then you run it through a large-holed cheese grater into boiling water, cook em about 5-7 minutes in small batches. That’s the hard part haha and later you sauté them in butter, herbs and garlic. Yummy yummy

7. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

AA8E2750-0319-436C-A802-D80498EC8993.jpeg
    fresh matzo for passover

imthesheriff, dadbolt, Ken and 4 others like this.
  8. marissalg

Trusted

God I love a good fish fry C4695DAE-2F59-472C-87B9-248F6A01D035.jpeg

imthesheriff, Ben, Ken and 3 others like this.
  9. Texas Flood

Mulva? Supporter

Spicy Korean beef and noodles. Not a great photo but my wife didn’t want to wait any longer.
    upload_2020-4-10_18-36-32.jpeg

imthesheriff, Ben, Ken and 3 others like this.
  10. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

11. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

I turned some extra cuts of boneless pork ribs into carnitas tacos tonight. That was soo yummy. I just love how the orange juice and zest brings out the best flavors of the pork.

12. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

Made patty melts with beyond burger grounds tonight and some quick caramelized onions and it was quite good.

13. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

The best. I usually end up making patty melts after I get the stuff for reubens because the pastrami always runs out before the rye bread and it’s the best situation to end up in.

Ken, bigmike and iCarly Rae Jepsen like this.
  14. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

teriyaki drumsticks, crispy fries, and blue cheese dip. the chicken went 2 hrs in the oven.

49053A9B-6140-4537-B274-CD2957BA7CD6.jpeg

imthesheriff, sean_rugy, Ben and 8 others like this.
  15. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

I love how active this thread has been lately. Y’all are great people.

16. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

What’s your weekend menu, chef?

17. BlueEyesBrewing

Trusted Supporter

Just bought so much food the other day to try an limit me having to go to the store for a few weeks. I’m excited but also starting to get a little burned out from having to come up with and cook 3-5 meals a day. I’ll be very excited to go out to dinner when this is all over.

Also, if anyone wants a $25 off coupon to sign up for Dartagnan online market let me know. Just placed my first order and they gave a referral code

18. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

I made creamy chipotle shrimp tacos with diced avocado and queso fresco last night, tonight we’re ordering gourmet Italian food from my favorite local restaurant, and then tomorrow I’m making French onion soup with an arugula salad that also has lardons & a poached egg!

alina, bigmike, marissalg and 2 others like this.
  19. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I think steak and chili will be the next new meals I make. I have at least a week in leftovers already but I need to keep breaking that up to keep from feeling in a rut.

Ken and iCarly Rae Jepsen like this.
  20. Texas Flood

Mulva? Supporter

Smoking some St Louis ribs tonight. Good thing I still have the new smoker in the garage because it’s pretty much gonna rain here all weekend.

21. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

I just made these delicious spicy Italian sausages a minute ago. Melted some butter, garlic, and pepper-jack cheese on the bun. Put leftover cilantro, diced pickled jalapeños and onions on top with a drizzle of Siracha.
    5C25D1EB-E2DF-431A-9330-1A69A8AC443A.jpeg

22. BlueEyesBrewing

Trusted Supporter

@Ken I stole your salmon and scratch caesar salad idea for dinner last night. Thanks for the idea!

Gonna try and make fresh butternut squash ravioli tonight. And bought a rack of lamb and some charcuterie stuff to have a mini Easter meal for tomorrow. Excited for that

23. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

The Pizza episode of Ugly Delicious is some of the best food content I have ever seen

24. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

That lamb sounds like it would be good with the ravioli and a red wine/balsamic reduction! Haha i’m glad I inspired you!

bigmike and BlueEyesBrewing like this.
  25. Texas Flood

Mulva? Supporter

Ribs with a baked potato, and my wife made corn bread with homemade honey butter.
    upload_2020-4-11_22-18-24.jpeg

imthesheriff, Ben, marissalg and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.