Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Food • Page 1190

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Timmiluvs, Mar 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

I could help McDonalds so much but they don't want to listen.

Make the quarter pounder with the new, grilled to order beef your standard patty. Make a big mac sandwich with that patty. No middle bun. One patty. It would sell like crazy. Everyone wants the mac sauce. Yet they don't give it to them.

2. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

Mac Jr is a perfect fast food item and with the angus beef it'd be next level.

Ken and coleslawed like this.
  3. Arry

it was all a dream Prestigious

god i was craving a simple mcdonalds cheeseburger last night. it just sounds so good

4. marissalg

Trusted

I’m moving in a few months and I’m so sad I won’t have a McDonald’s behind my house anymore. Their sprite saved my life a lot of Sunday’s.

5. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

Mac. Jr with the angus beef should be their standard. You're right.

StuffinCups and ChiliTacos like this.
  6. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

all my McDonald's ideas involve Grimace being better utilized

7. Justice Beaver

Crime Fighting Beaver

It's so weird to crave a garbage cheeseburger from McDonald's when you could have literally anything else. They must be doing something to the meat.

I will say that it's astonishing that McDonald's has stayed largely out of the novelty food item game until this international favorites thing. I'm excited for an excuse to eat there.

8. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

They do sell small Big Macs here now, no middle bun. Also they made it so that alle chicken type burgers can be ordered as a vegetarian version, with the faux chicken supplied by a local company, which is cool.

I think the international favorites thing is fun, I’ve always liked their local variations.

9. Gonna go try the Canadian chicken sammy and Dutch mcflurry sometime today methinks

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  10. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

That Dutch McFlurry really is a staple of McDonald’s in the Netherlands. Really good too.

11. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

In the mission of San Francisco and got incredible Mexican I am so pleased

MVIMG_20190608_142418.jpg MVIMG_20190608_142956.jpg MVIMG_20190608_143503.jpg MVIMG_20190608_143506.jpg

12. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

doing a seafood grill out tomorrow. doing shell-on jumbo shrimp, tossing them with some roasted baby red & gold potatoes and some shallots, along with some filets (probably tilapia and/or salmon).

13. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

also, have made some delicious wings the last two Saturday’s. brined with black pepper through the morning, then tossed in some honey & habanero sauce just before they’re done, and throwing them back on to get a little glaze. :ok:

riotspray, Joe, Arry and 3 others like this.
  14. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

Gonna grill some chicken thighs and drumsticks tonight and open one of the bbq sauces that you sent me @dylan. I’ll let you know what I think!

StuffinCups, Arry, dadbolt and 3 others like this.
  15. dylan

Most-liked person on chorus Supporter

Yessssssssss!!!

dadbolt, Ken and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  16. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

So I had Brussels sprouts at a restaurant and they were amazing and I'm gonna try to make amazing Brussels sprouts too but I've never made them before so here's to hoping!

17. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

I’ve selected the Arthur Bryant’s bottle. I like the label and the use of lard!

StuffinCups, coleslawed and dylan like this.
  18. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

I Really like the spice and the smoke to this sauce. It’s not very sweet which is good too

StuffinCups and coleslawed like this.
  19. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

That was really good!

StuffinCups and dylan like this.
  20. dylan

you liked it?!

Ken likes this.
  21. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

Yeah. Not too sweet and it reduced nicely on the grill. I enjoyed the smokey flavor as well as that small but noticeable kick. Now that I know how it tastes I think I want to make a grilled chicken blt on grilled sourdough with some aged cheddar and that sauce. It would be nice with some pork or beef too.

StuffinCups and dylan like this.
  22. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Im making tortellini, brussels sprouts, and garlic bread cause I'm an ADULT and that's what we do.

23. dylan

yeah grilled chicken in the best imo for it. im glad you liked it!

Ken likes this.
  24. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

Thanks so much! I’m still amazed that you sent me the sauces haha

25. dylan

i always keep my promises

dadbolt, Dog with a Blog and Ken like this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.