Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Food • Page 1143

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Timmiluvs, Mar 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I used to get so annoyed with sodexo because they'd feed kids "breakfast pizza" which was just regular sausage pizza and I was like wtf about this is breakfast??? This is unhealthy!!

Apparently when you put sausage on things that makes it breakfast was basically the response I got lmao

Jdaniels likes this.
  2. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

every two weeks I go to this Mexican place on my way to school and they have the most bomb basic burritos.

It’s just ham, egg and cheese and it is so bomb.

You can add potatoes but I’ve never been a fan of them in my burritos.

3. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

4. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

5. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

coleslawed and Ken like this.
  6. Arry

it was all a dream Prestigious

im eating spaghetti-os for lunch

sean_rugy likes this.
  7. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I didn't realize the news was that depressing

ChaseTx and Arry like this.
  8. Arry

it was all a dream Prestigious

9. Culvers fanatics: hit me with your suggestions for a first timer

ChiliTacos likes this.
  10. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

Culver's Bacon Deluxe, Cheese Curds, and a concrete mixer!!!

coleslawed, Jdaniels and gonz (Alex) like this.
  11. Are the curds generally eaten alone or is there a preferred dippin sauce?

What do you generally get mixed in the concrete? Right now I'm thinkin of going chocolate base with reeses and butterscotch

Jdaniels likes this.
  12. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

For cheese curds I think they're best eaten on their own. Some type of chipotle ranch is typically best but I don't think they have anything like that at Culver's. For a mixer I don't think you can go wrong! I generally go with vanilla with heath and snickers but yeah I think that just comes down to what you like best. Enjoy!

gonz (Alex) likes this.
  13. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

the sourdough melt or mushroom & swiss are also great choices.

14. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

now I want Culver’s

coleslawed and ChiliTacos like this.
  15. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

I’m visiting family in Missouri and drove past a Culver’s today, never heard of it before. so I should try it?

16. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

definitely

17. Kiana

Was looking up sauces and marinades for tofu and one wants me to use ketchup as an ingredient for a sweet and sour sorta sauce and I'm feeling very :chin:about that

18. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

Absolutely, some of the best fast food burgers and custard you can get. Cheese curds too.

sean_rugy and angrycandy like this.
  19. Kiana

Also the other day I went to some hole in the wall burger joint in the middle of nowhere and it was so good! I love burger joints which is silly cause I'm veggie but there's nothing like a veggie burger with crinkle fries with a side of fry sauce. Seems like their milkshakes would be good too cause burger joints have the best ones but I didn't try one.

ChaseTx and Jason Tate like this.
  20. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

ChaseTx likes this.
  21. Kiana

Lol omg the goldfish so meticulously placed. The time the Energy put into that. Once this white supremacist coworker kept talking up her Mac n cheese as the best and she made it for me my last day working there and it had Ritz crackers instead of breadcrumbs and was the dryest nastiest thing of my life

22. Jams

Trusted

I had a friend who always talked up her mac n cheese. One day I went over and was all excited bc I was finally gonna have this amazing mac n cheese of hers. she just poured jarred nacho cheese sauce over some pasta and heated it up. That was it. And she sat there and ate multiple bowls of it and was all proud. Like wut?????

ChaseTx, Jason Tate and sean_rugy like this.
  23. Kiana

OH MY GOD MY MOMS MOM DID THIS ONCE WITH KRAFT AND KETCHUP. What I've learned is never trust someone who says they make good macaroni!!

Jams likes this.
  24. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I normally don’t like talking about it but yesterday I hit a year without meat. I still eat seafood on occasion but I’m still pretty proud of myself for making it a year.

ChaseTx, coleslawed, Jams and 4 others like this.
  25. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

My macaroni and cheese is :fire:

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.