Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Food • Page 1135

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Timmiluvs, Mar 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

SEANoftheDEAD, Dirty Sanchez and Ken like this.
  2. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Thats hilarious. I had leftover pork awhile back too and googled ideas for what to do with it. That led me to this annoying guys page haha.

ChiliTacos and Ken like this.
  3. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I made a mish mash of brown rice and asparagus and broccoli and pineapple and my marinated tofu. It's good actually. Didn't follow the baked marinated tofu recipe exactly tho cause it wanted my to bake it for like 2 hours like sry I'm not gonna eat at midnight!!

4. Kiana

This was soooo much better reheated when the flavors had longer to seep into everything. I feel like I can count this as an adult meal I can make lol. Next time I'll just try liquid aminos and actual real maple syrup so it's a tad healthier

5. Jams

Trusted

Going out to eat with my mom tomorrow so can guarantee we'll be eating at Panera Bread :redanger:She picks it every. single. time. Whyyyyyy? I try and get her to go somewhere else but nope. Never wants to. Only good thing is I got their damn reward card since I'm there all the time with her so I get a free cookie lol

6. Kiana

Is ur mom me lol I'm such trash for chains we don't have here so I'm all about Panera and cheesecake factory haha #lowbrowlife

Jams likes this.
  7. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

It's so weird seeing Coca Cola logo and then under it says original tasting.

I CANT EVEN TELL THE DIFFERENCE

8. Jams

Trusted

I’d be cool with it if it was every once in awhile but nope. It’s gotta be every single time! I’m also salty bc I never get to pick where we go and the only time I really go out to eat is when I’m with her. Lemme get something different for once!!

Kiana likes this.
  9. BlueEyesBrewing

Trusted Supporter

Watching some old episodes of Parts Unknown and I forgot how great the segment is on Waffle House in the Charleston episode with Sean Brock. Using the Chef’s Table music is absolutely perfect.

angrycandy likes this.
  10. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

I never really knew how I felt about Christina Tosi until I watched her episode of Chef's Table a few days ago. now I have massive amounts of respect for her. I'd recommend it to anyone who is on the fence about her

awwgereee and coleslawed like this.
  11. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

she's always been my favorite judge on Masterchef Jr. she just seems to get the kids, and that episode really proves why.

angrycandy likes this.
  12. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

The show "Something's Burning" on YouTube is so fuckin' awesome, haha. Barely about food, but really entertaining and funny.

13. CobraKidJon

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  14. Dog with a Blog

Ha, nice. I had Tommy’s last week. It’s aight. I’m not a huge fan of chili burgers tbh. That egg burger at the end looks hella good though

15. CobraKidJon

I drove by Tommy's at like midnight when I was heading to Coachella and I was so sad I couldn't stop. I just love having the chance to try places on shows.

I had my dad in the car and he was all cranky and just wanted to be in bed.

16. mr_november

Trusted Supporter

Watching that episode made me dislike her. I also don't think the stuff she does is deserving of its own Chefs Table Episode. Compared to the other episodes I just felt like everything she made was just bland and boring looking.

17. Kiana

This is not a drill. My store finally got those lil freezer square packs of garlic!!

Jason Tate likes this.
  18. CobraKidJon

just got to say my store just started getting cotton candy grapes so it is time for the season. They are great.

19. Kiana

Tried cottage cheese for the first time. Wtf even is that stuff like naw what am I gonna do with the rest of the container?? Who decided this was a thing.

20. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

cottage cheese sucks. one of the few food i honestly can't stand. it's fine if it's used in certain dishes, but on it's own or as the focal point it's awful.

21. CobraKidJon

cottage cheese only works in a dip tbh

dookiesupreme likes this.
  22. Kiana

I cut up some fruit with it and I'm not about that life

23. Cottage cheese is p good on it's own amd very good with fruit mixed in such as pineapple or stone fruit

waking season likes this.
  24. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

The only time I've ever had cottage cheese was in elementary school. The cafeteria had some peach slices or something topped with cottage cheese and a cherry. I thought it was whipped cream, so I was extra disgusted when I took a bite.

Kiana likes this.
  25. Kiana

Lol my sister did that with the butter ball on pancakes once

ChiliTacos and ChaseTx like this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.