Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Food • Page 1045

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Timmiluvs, Mar 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

I'm just not getting shake shack. I've had burgers a few times and never understood the hype

2. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

3. Jams

Trusted

Y'all I need your help picking a sandwich lol I'm going to Melt tomorrow and I'm trying to figure out what to order or I will take 10 years to decide bc I'm awful at decisions. Should I get The Godfather (3 cheese lasagna with fresh fennel-oregano pasta sheets, basil marinara, roasted garlic, provolone & romano) or Big Popper (Fresh jalapeño peppers, cheddar & herb cream cheese, crispy battered & deep fried, powdered sugar, berry preserves for dipping).

lish likes this.
  4. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

The Godfather

Jams likes this.
  5. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I would have said the Big Popper.

just had to make that easier for you.

coleslawed, Ken and Jams like this.
  6. I'm going to be very unhelpful and just say I've had them both and they both rule

Jams likes this.
  7. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

The Godfather sounds amazing.

It's rodeo here which means food trucks and one had the best lemonade. Oftentimes lemonade carts will charge a ton and it's so basic, but this one was amazing. Tons of real fruit in it like a fruit salad in a drink!! I also got their grilled cheese which was excellent. Their fries were soggy tho so boo. None of the other carts look good so I'm disappointed.

iCarly Rae Jepsen, Jams and Ken like this.
  8. lish

Perpetually Cold Prestigious

I need someone to bring me some fucking tacos, man

9. lish

Perpetually Cold Prestigious

THE GODFATHER OH MY GOD ITS SO GOOD

The Monte Cristo is really good too. And the Dude Abides (I think?). Basically it's all fucking amazing.

Save room for bread pudding

Jams and gonz (Alex) like this.
  10. Jams

Trusted

Ok I'm getting The Godfather! Thanks for the help y'all!!

11. Nachos, we meet again. (Not my hand)

IMG_2953.JPG

ChiliTacos likes this.
  12. BlueEyesBrewing

Trusted Supporter

I have some friends coming over tonight and not sure what to make. I've come up with either Jambalaya, gumbo, risotto with salmon, or rigatoni al segreto

13. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

I tried that thing at Walmart where you order your groceries online and go pick them up. They gave me a bag of free stuff: a juice, a kitchen sponge, a can of Spider-Man spaghetti O's, and overnight oats from Quaker. I guess with overnight oats, the idea is it's a plastic container of oats and I pour milk in it, let it sit overnight and it's ready to eat in the morning. I'm about to go try it out. I'll report back.

angrycandy likes this.
  14. Kingjohn_654

I don't think there's ever been a moment in my life where I didn't feel this way.

lish, Anthony_D'Elia and angrycandy like this.
  15. Kiana

I didn't like the Quaker overnight oats tbh

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  16. Kingjohn_654

I just finished. It was toasted coconut with almonds flavor. I liked it, but not enough to ever pay money for it. It was a nice freebie.

Jdaniels likes this.
  17. Anthony_ Sep 16, 2017
    (Last edited: Sep 16, 2017)
    Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

About to chow down on this beast.

EDIT: Best espresso rub I've ever had on a burger. This thing was insanely good.

18. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Godfather 100%

Jams likes this.
  19. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

it's pumpkin season at my work and everything is awful because so many weird pumpkins.

20. Jams

Trusted

Well my visit to Melt got postponed. My nephew got sick at the aquarium so we had to bring him home. So whenever he is feeling better, then I can get my Godfather sandwich!! My mom and I are now starving though bc we didn't really eat to save room for all that food, so we are gonna go to our fave local Italian restaurant instead.

Kiana and Jdaniels like this.
  21. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Anthony_D'Elia likes this.
  22. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

would eat tbh just for the experience

Anthony_D'Elia and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  23. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

It's so good. My gma made something like this. The hard part is the egg whites and cream of tarter but I think you can do it.

Ken likes this.
  24. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

Thanks! I need to buy some baking equipment haha

AelNire likes this.
  25. Kiana

I feel like I'm the only one I know who likes sweet pickles and sweet relish. Like I didn't even come around to dill pickles until the last few years and even then I'm still not gonna just buy a jar and eat them plain. But ive always loved sweet pickles. ...still won't buy a jar of those either and eat them plain tho. I'm not that into pickles. But I have come around to them on a burger.

iCarly Rae Jepsen and coleslawed like this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.