Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Food • Page 1024

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Timmiluvs, Mar 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

Can you describe the taste of sour cream without using the words "sour" or "creamy"

Someone I talked to said it tastes like nothing but it's obviously delicious

2. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Awful

nl5011 likes this.
  3. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

4. iCarly Rae Jepsen

ChaseTx and Colby Searcy like this.
  5. iCarly Rae Jepsen

I just had a funnel cake and they had it so you add your own powdered sugar so it doesn't get all over your clothes total game changer

6. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Red Velvet Funnel Cake is GOAT

coleslawed likes this.
  7. Colby Searcy

Where did you get it?

8. Colby Searcy

Tangy Greek Yogurt

9. Jams

Trusted

Y'all I ate so damn much food. Almost got the spanakopita but saw they had a cheese pie which I hadn't had before so got that instead (it was great). Plus a salad, potatoes, and "Greek style" green beans. I used my roll to sop up all the potato sauce stuff bc it is sooo good. I almost got Greek donuts for dessert but they had ice cream and I can never say no to ice cream!! I want to take those Greek ladies home with me and have them cook for me every day!

10. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I have never eaten Greek food. I also do not eat meat. What should I order if I ever happen upon a restaurant??

11. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Spanakopita is a great dish and is available pretty much everywhere that serves any remotely Greek food. It's spinach pie in phyllo dough omggggg so good.

12. iCarly Rae Jepsen

they had a small fair in the mall parking lot and I will always get funnel cake when it's available

coleslawed, dadbolt and Colby Searcy like this.
  13. Kiana

I hadn't had a funnel cake in years until I went to knotts recently. They have funnel cake kits and I kinda regret not buying one lol. Also regret not buying their boysenberry punch concentrate. I might ask my grandma to bring me some when she comes up to visit this June

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  14. My mom's vegetarian pastitsio

15. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

my cousins made fun of me for wanting a funnel cake at this fair we went to

but jokes on them because it was amazing and they were jealous they didn't get it

16. Kiana

Googled both of these and they look amaaaazing! I was supposed to go to a Greek restaurant a few weeks ago but it was closed so I hope the opportunity comes up again!

Anthony_D'Elia and gonz (Alex) like this.
  17. Kiana

Pasta from the gross italian place is a lot better as leftovers when you drain out all the watery liquid and are too sick to be able to taste much #PositiveSpins

ChaseTx likes this.
  18. MereReplication

I ordered some grub hub the other day while drunk, and then I passed out. Woke up to them calling my phone like five times, and the guy said he left it at my door. Okay... so I looked, and it was gone. Looked all over my apartment building. Literally stumbling around drunk through the hallways. Not there (this was literally 5min after they called). Some fuckers stole my food. Called grub hub the next day and explained it, and they called the restaurant, getting me a 50% refund and plus gave me a $15 credit and a 25% off coupon. A+ customer service.

19. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Wow, that's fucking awesome and crazy...since it was totally your fault :crylaugh:

I had a little too much one time and ordered a pizza and fell asleep. That specific apartment number is now forever blacklisted

ChaseTx likes this.
  20. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

I'm going to Cracker Barrel today.

I didn't ever think you were supposed to cook chicken and like beef or something together touching?

EDIT: Now that I think about it I might be thinking of Kosher food not being able to touch.

21. AelNire Jul 22, 2017
    (Last edited: Jul 22, 2017)
    AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

I went to Madrid and oh my god, there were these creamsicle type desserts and I swear to god I gained 5 lbs just from those.

I had so many desserts. Churros and Chocolate. Green Tea Cupcakes. Lemon Brownies. Flan. Kings Cake. Lemon Olive Olive Oil Cake.

gonz (Alex) likes this.
  22. Colby Searcy

What ya getting?

AelNire likes this.
  23. Colby Searcy

11 months from now

24. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

i had some steak skillet special last time i was at cracker barrel. It was actually...quite good.

AelNire and Colby Searcy like this.
  25. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

I'm thinking about dumplings but I usually end up with countryfried steak.

Colby Searcy likes this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.