Food Dominance: The Drunk Delicacy Decathlon • Page 4

Discussion in 'Polls Forum' started by Shrek, Oct 11, 2017.

1. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Prestigious

I want to try Jack in the Box just once to see why ppl talk shit about it. Seems to me like a drunk person's dream menu.

electro haikus likes this.
  2. angrycandy

trust is such an arrogant thing Prestigious

I don't get it either. I was lucky enough to have it once and I really enjoyed it. I think it just comes to down to the people that have it are used to it so it's easier for them to talk shit about it.

electro haikus and AelNire like this.
  3. angrycandy

so pizza should probably be barred from all future polls

just a thought

4. Shrek

leave the loop, walk the maze Prestigious

On the Jack in the Box episode of Doughboys, their guest summed it up perfectly along the lines of "Jack in the Box isn't the place you go because you are craving their tacos or craving their chicken teriyaki bowl, you go there because you're fucked up and it's the only place on earth you can get both".

So I think you're right on the money lol

AelNire and angrycandy like this.
  5. Shrek

yeah i'm bummed that pizza is such a runaway, it's too ubiquitous, everyone likes pizza

angrycandy likes this.
  6. Shrek

what should be next?
    - beverage
    - hard beverage
    - cereal
    - side dish
    - etc etc

7. angrycandy

you shoulda said Domino's

would be a lot closer rn

8. angrycandy

cereal

AelNire and electro haikus like this.
  9. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

whatever it is, i’m voting for pizza.

10. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I dated a guy who worked at Jack in the Box once and he would always bring me mozz sticks or salads and they were so good. They have since discontinued the mozz sticks and I don't like to ask for meatless substitutions and no longer have someone to just do it for me, so I no longer go there. Except for their blood orange fruit coolers O M G I do occasionally go just for that

I chose fries. I have never been drunk but as soon as anything stressful in my life happens, fries flash across my brain instantly

11. Dog with a Blog

Prestigious Prestigious

As long as sandwiches aren’t in the running, I’m okay

12. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

Waffle House is the best drunk/high food easily. You cannot walk a mile in any direction down here and not encounter a waffle House. Deliciousness plus usefulness. Cookout is a close second bc it's a shit ton of food but not as accessible. Then it's taco Bell or McDonald's breakfast. This is my definitive ranking after the past year plus of intensively vetting my options

AelNire and angrycandy like this.
  13. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Prestigious

Did you see that WH has food trucks now? I honestly can’t believe it took them so long bc everybody loves the food.

Ken, angrycandy and EmmanuelSCastle like this.
  14. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

!!!! No I didn't!!!! This is the best news, you've made my entire day honestly

angrycandy and AelNire like this.
  15. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Yeah I think "local pizza" isn't really fair considering most local places aren't open that late, at least around me (unless you're talking like all-night dollar slice joints in NYC). Dominos would've been a better option for sure.

16. Shrek

yeah but i bet you one trillion dollars that if i put domino's, people would've said "domino's is garbage you should've gone with _____"

Ken likes this.
  17. Ken

Ken Supporter

papa j's

coleslawed and electro haikus like this.
  18. Shrek

my man, i can get down with this take

Ken likes this.
  19. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

At least you didn't go with actual garbage like ______

coleslawed, Ken and electro haikus like this.
  20. Ken

Ken Supporter

domino's is nasty as hell. I'm sorry. But it's at the clear bottom of my pizza ranking. They "reinvented" their pizzas by dumping extra salt and dried herbs into the sauce and crust and it still is awful.

21. Shrek

yeah i agree. i've gotta go dominos <<<<<<<<<< pizza hut << papa johns

dominos is so bad that they had to create an advertising campaign saying "sorry our pizzas were bad"

22. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Prestigious

I like Domino's thin crust. That Papa John's cheeseburger pizza that is limited edition is goat.

EDIT: Let's just say that if you hate it I'm going to like it. Same with movies. I don't know what my problem is tbh.

23. Shrek

any food that is delivered to me with a bonus pepper in the box gets an automatic reviewer tilt from ol' cam

24. Ken

Ken Supporter

hahaha oh wow. for some reason I read your first response as "my man, I CAN'T get down with this take." hahaha the whole time I was thinking we were about to have some epic pizza discussion. your ranking is flawless good sir.

25. Shrek

everyone keep a snapshot of this moment in your minds

coleslawed and Ken like this.