Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! This is our yearly pitch about becoming a supporting member. If 90 people sign up we'll hit our yearly goals. It's basically 7 cents a day and you can get rid of all the shitty ads on the forum.

Food Dominance: The Criterion Cocktails Collection • Page 2

Discussion in 'Polls Forum' started by Shrek, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Shrek

leave the loop, walk the maze Prestigious

vodka, rum, gin, tequila, triple sec, and sour mix over ice with cola/club soda

2. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

That sounds awful what the fuck. I mean idk what the ratio is but it sounded like a sweet drink and this doesn't sound like a sweet drink anymore (I like my alcohol basically inoffensive to my child's palette)

coleslawed and Ken like this.
  3. Shrek

leave the loop, walk the maze Prestigious

it can easily be awful, and the ceiling for one tends to be "mediocre"

but when mixed properly, it's like fine chemistry and all the parts complement each other and it somehow tastes great

EmmanuelSCastle, Joe4th and Ken like this.
  4. Dog with a Blog

mangeur de cul Prestigious

I don’t really drink whiskey sours, but I had one the other week and this one in particular was absolutely incredible. Also, it was pink which is not the standard. I think there was grapefruit juice in it or something

EmmanuelSCastle, SlappinCups and Ken like this.
  5. angrycandy

I will always be nicer to the cat than I am to you Prestigious

if I'm trying to get a good buzz on at dinner while out at a chain restaurant then I'm probably gonna get a Long Island Iced Tea. why waste all that time and money when one drink will fuck your world right up for you

6. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Supporter

I had four at the wedding this weekend and it fucked me right up and it tasted good so win win

7. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

could've been pink lemonade.

I'll order a LI iced tea and hope for the best if I ever find myself at a bar

Ken and angrycandy like this.
  8. love me a good whiskey sour
    pimm's cups are my #1 cocktails tho

Ken likes this.
  9. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

moscow mules are my go-to, which works well with my gf’s dark and stormies.
    i also love a nice, simple rum & coke

Ken and angrycandy like this.
  10. Last time I had cocktails, it was $3 LIT's and I called my ex and ranted about how much I loved her. I do not drink cocktails anymore.

11. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

The only time I blacked out was with a cocktail. Vodka lemonade/sour

Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! This is our yearly pitch about becoming a supporting member. If 90 people sign up we'll hit our yearly goals. It's basically 7 cents a day and you can get rid of all the shitty ads on the forum.