Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Foo Fighters Band • Page 10

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by inwaves, Apr 29, 2016.

1. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

It's def weird hearing them in Prince mode, I think it's because unlike when Beck did it they hadn't really experimented previously

2. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I dig this

3. mattav152

Release My Mind, My Garden Grows

I think I like it more after watching the live version

4. Maddy

Regular

Like the new tune...love that they are changing it up a little bit...the last 2 albums after Wasting Light I thought were a bit rushed and generic...could also be bc Wasting Light is one of their top 2 albums, if not their best and they had nowhere to go but down....
    Looking forward to some new sounds

footiepajamaz and beachdude like this.
  5. manoverboard365

Trusted

This song really grew on me. It's a fun groove, I just kinda wish it exploded by the end.

mattav152, beachdude and pbueddi like this.
  6. Cmoney86

Trusted

theres a preview of the entire album on the site that leaked the single.

7. footiepajamaz

Regular

Yeah, I understand their desire to play this one a little more restrained, but they’re the best in the business at exploding at the end so a Foo Fighter’s song almost doesn’t feel complete without it.

This song’s definitely good enough on it’s own to make me look forward to the album.

8. bd007h

chorus.fm's resident Meg Myers fan #GoSabres/Bills

Can you pm me a link?

9. Cmoney86

Trusted

11D03354-AEEE-4553-9CFF-6E28259ACB39.jpeg

bd007h likes this.
  10. shea

RIP Supporter

11. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Happy Birthday to me and Dave Grohl!

.K., StoJa9, pbueddi and 1 other person like this.
  12. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Anyone listen to Chris Shiflett's solo stuff? I'm listening to Hard Lessons for the first time ever and I'm really into it. IDK if I even knew this album came out, TBH. But it's good.

13. .K.

Trusted Prestigious

I remember Chris’ first Jackson EP, before he got sued and had to change the project to Jackson United. Fell Into and All The Way were my favourite remind me beach surfer rock.

AlwaysEvolving21 likes this.
  14. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

yes it's good

15. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Probably not a popular thing here, but IDC...I'm still sharing.

Since I recently discovered the Million-Dollar One By One demo's and have fallen in love with them and the original production/renditions of songs, I decided to make a little 1x1 playlist with the demos and one by one songs (minus Tired Of You bc I always ended up skipping it). But I am throughly enjoying this today.

Screen Shot 2021-01-29 at 11.00.09 AM.png

16. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

The Million Dollar Demos are mostly better than what we got on OBO (I hate the production on it). Glad those finally leaked.

17. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

mattav152 and beachdude like this.
  18. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Dave is on the new episode of Conan's podcast and I highly recommend it. Everyone already knows this lol but he's hilarious and has so many interesting stories

mattav152 and beachdude like this.