Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Foo Fighters Tour Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Jason Tolpin, Jun 29, 2017.

1. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

[​IMG]
    Really good lineup!

marsvoltamcr likes this.
  2. jordanjohnson09

Regular

i wonder how similar the rebellion lineup will be lol

3. Behind the Barricade

I'm guessing this will be a carbon copy for Rock on the Range. In terms of Carolina Rebellion, I'm sure they'll get Godsmack, Judas Priest (tour doesn't hit NC and ends on 5/1 in Texas) and Ozzy as headliners.

4. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

It frustrates me beyond belief how successful Godmsack has been in the past 20 (!) years.

chewbacca110 likes this.
  5. Behind the Barricade

They hit at the right time. If they came out 5 years before or after when they did, they'd be the equivalent of what Fuel is today.

suicidesaints likes this.
  6. Phil507

Fuel is a much better band in terms of songs if you're talking about mainstream rock. I can still listen to Sunburn and Something Like Human today. Godsmack, on the other hand, is the musical equivalent of a grunt someone makes when they're bench pressing.

chewbacca110 and estacey99 like this.
  7. Behind the Barricade

Hahaha it's funny because Sully has an incredible voice that you can only hear in his solo project. It seems like he goes through the motions with Godsmack since it's not too difficult to write a Godsmack song.

8. Cmoney86

Trusted

the first wrigley show sold out in minutes so they added one july 30th with tixs going on sale next saturday

9. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

That site is such a damn mess. Didn't get tickets and now I'm debating if I try again for the Monday night show or just pay extra on stub hub so I can still go on Sunday (much preferable day).

10. Cmoney86

Trusted

i have a friend that going to try tomorrow they have a capital one card. i had tixs in my cart yesterday for the 200 level but forgot my password for tickets.com and by the time i got it right the time expired. and yes i fucking hate tickets.com the worst. i thought the site lolla uses was bad but tickets is twice as bad

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  11. oldboot

Regular

TIL that Fuel is still a band, fascinating stuff

12. Behind the Barricade

This was a tour just a couple months ago (with the Gin Blossoms on most dates):

[​IMG]

13. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Yea I honestly have bought Lolla tickets 3 years in a row with very little issues. I always have to wait in the queue a long time but I've always gotten them. This website and etix are the ones I have the worst problems with. Both are garbage.

14. Cmoney86

Trusted

this year was the first year i ever went to lolla and i was in the waiting room for like 25 min before it kicked me in. and i dont really use etixs but never had a problem with them. i also never have had a problem with ticketfly. but if i had my choice of a go to ticket site it would have to be livenation

15. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Ticketfly > Live Nation all day every day.

chewbacca110 and mattfreaksmeout like this.
  16. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Yea ticketfly is usually reliable. Etix is only a problem for shows that are in crazy demand (Motion City final show, Foo Fighters aftershow - i know it wasn't a problem for you... haha, etc.) Livenation it really depends for me. It's very hit or miss. I don't like how much it changes (sometimes you can pick seats, sometimes you can only pick a section, sometimes you can pick your seat but not from the map). And it can be unnecessarily complicated at times, but overall I don't mind livenation.

Lolla was easier this year to get tickets than normal, that's for sure.

17. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah, what's with that... where sometimes you can pick a specific seat and other times you can't even pick the section?

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  18. Phil507

Man.......this band constantly brags about how they play 2 and 1/2 hour, 3 hour shows yet at least 45-50 min of it is dicking around playing extended jams, covers. I wish they could be like Pearl Jam/Springsteen and play different sets every night. They have such a stacked catalog!

19. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

20. Cmoney86

Trusted

I got pit for night 2 at Wrigley

21. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

What's the presale code?

22. Cmoney86

Trusted

23. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I'm actually looking for nosebleeds haha thank you!

24. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Really wish I could have gotten pit tickets, but I'd glad my sister at least got lawn for us. Looks like the entire Dallas show is sold out from what I can tell.

25. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Brent likes this.