Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Foo Fighters Tour Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Jason Tolpin, Jun 29, 2017.

1. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

July 21 & 22 - Boston, MA @ Fenway Park

Oooh.

2. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

ZOMG!!!! DO YOU GUYS THINK THEY'LL PLAY "LEARN TO FLY"??!?!?!?

I (half kid) but just venting my frustration that they seem to never play any deep cuts and they have such a great catalog.

3. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

Yep...I'm probably going to pass on this

4. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

As someone who's never seen them, I absolutely want a greatest hits set, but I see why that's frustrating for bigger fans of the band/people who have seen them multiple times.

5. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I'm surprised they're playing there to be honest. Normally, they'll play the Q here. And with Progressive Field always doing summer concerts now, surprised they didn't give that a shot.

bachna84 likes this.
  6. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

Yeah, I saw them their past couple times at the Q.

I hate Blossom. I know you do too haha

7. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Yep. My sister offered to GIVE ME her two tickets to Green Day this past summer...but it was on a Monday night at Blossom. I honestly can't think of anything worse.

bachna84 likes this.
  8. suicidesaints Oct 25, 2017
    (Last edited: Oct 25, 2017)
    suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Really want to splurge and get pit tickets for this, but I can't really afford them at the moment and I'm sure the pit will sell out almost immediately.

9. jordanjohnson09

Regular

yeah i'm really expecting it to with a generic presale code. i'm hoping to find someone with a capital one card so i can get tix tomorrow

10. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Also, I'm glad they're playing an outdoor amphitheater rather than an indoor arena.

11. m32137

Regular

The Capital One presale was a bloodbath. Took me 40 minutes to get 2 tickets for West Palm. The map was useless so I switched to the app and even that took about a dozen tries. So glad that’s over.

12. mike1885

Trusted Supporter

Wow. The presale was super easy for me for the Fenway stop. Got 4 tickets on the floor in a breeze.

13. jordanjohnson09

Regular

looks like there are still some field for atlanta, guess i'll just have to wait until monday

14. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

$99 before taxes and fees for the cheap seats at both MSG and Jones Beach........christ.

15. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

You can get pit tickets for Dallas for $99. Seriously considering it.

16. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

Gotta love that NYC market! If they would've just done Metlife Stadium, cheap seats would've been $50. Unfortunately, the 2 MSG and Jones Beach will more than likely sell out so going on Stubhub the day of wouldn't help you either.

17. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

ugh. I always thought Jones beach was wayy overpriced but I really thought i'd be able to grab some seats at MSG for maybe $65

18. dilleo

Regular

Managed to get myself a couple tickets to Rogers Centre in Toronto. It's a 50 000 cap baseball stadium, and I have never seen a show there before, so I don't know what to expect, I'm sure it will be fine, the tickets I got seem to be alright, but I probably would have rather the Foos had come to the ACC, as that is where I last saw them.. and it was amazing!

19. Phil507

Jones Beach will be a cheaper grab than MSG. MSG is the HARDEST arena to get good tickets for. It's amazing that once a show goes across the river to Brooklyn, LI or Jersey it immediately deters 20-30% of people trying to go.

20. Behind the Barricade

That's why I'm tempted to wait until the next leg of this tour when it hits up Prudential. I live 5 minutes from there and I usually get incredibly cheap tickets to big events minutes before the show. Paul McCartney was down to 20 dollars lower level at 645 with the show starting at 7. MSG actually went up in price for their Paul shows closer to showtime.

21. estacey99

Oh yeah, oh yeah, everything is terrible.

where are your seats? if you went with 500s it'll be super echo-y and not the best sound quality (that's how it's been in my experience there but I've seen never anything in the 200s or 100s)

got floor for this one and I can't wait!

dilleo likes this.
  22. Phil507

Is there definitely going to be a second leg? Band members are all nearing 50 so, similar to the last album, think there may only be one time around.

23. Behind the Barricade

If this sells out everywhere, I can see another leg around this time next year. Looking at next summer's dates, they tour for 2-3 weeks then take 3 months off haha.

24. dilleo

Regular

Ah damn.. I got the 500's for sure, I think 524, whatever is dead centre.. ah well, I will probably still try for it, but thanks for the warning dude! That's awesome you got floor, this will be a great one :)

estacey99 likes this.
  25. LiveFast_DieOld

Regular

Price tiers for Wrigley Field -- $99 / $79 / $59