Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Foo Fighters Perform on SNL

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Dec 18, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

I :heart: foo

Analog Drummer likes this.
  3. Honeymagnolia

Regular Supporter

Awesome as ever

4. fredwordsmith

Trusted Supporter

I don't really get why anyone would hate these guys. They're tremendous live, they love their fans and they produce genuinely great rock songs at a pace that doesn't happen anymore.

5. moosic

Hear hear!

Do a lot of people hate them? I love that they gave us all a gift with Everlong (into that sick medley) instead of promoting new stuff.

6. fredwordsmith

Trusted Supporter

In threads about them, I'll see people who dump on them for "writing the same song over and over," or "Sonic Highways sucked" and I don't know why, but I'm especially defensive about them. I don't love all their projects (I don't really even disagree that Sonic Highways isn't great!), but man, the highs are so high that you're bound to get some lows in there.

I also think they're a genuine band - nothing is faked or forced. They didn't wear sweaters and play this song to go viral, they did it because it was going to be fun as hell and why not do it? Rock and roll needs more people like that.

moosic likes this.