Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Foo Fighters Featured on Jeopardy!

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 15, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Foo Fighters got an entire category on Jeopardy! last night. Reddit has compiled the answers if you wanna see how well you would have done.

The Answers

• The band’s debut album was written entirely by Dave Grohl, primarily known until then for work with this band.
    • The name Foo Fighters comes from these mysterious objects known to pester pilots.
    • ”There goes” this person, “he’s ordinary” in a song whose video showed a building on fire.
    • A documentary of the 8-city recording process accompanied the 2014 album “Sonic” these.
    • David Letterman could’ve chosen many, but he wanted & got this for last “Late Show” song.

2. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I watch Jeopardy every night with my girlfriend. Got 4 out of 5. Not bad.

3. carlosonthedrums

Cooler than a polar bear's toenails Prestigious

I will forever love Letterman for having them close out his time on the show with "Everlong." It's just perfect, and what an incredible feeling it must be for Dave to know that he wrote that man's favorite song.

4. AelNire Jul 15, 2016
    (Last edited: Jul 15, 2016)
    AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

They've finally made it!

5. RJ Knorr

Trusted Supporter

5 out of 5! If only every Jeopardy category were that easy for me

6. bodkins

Trusted

5/5 solidifying my mild Foo fanaticism