Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Foo Fighters – “Waiting on a War”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. ThumbsUpComics

Dumb guy

It's a bummer but I think this album just is not going to be for me. I felt like I'd been listening to the song for 5:00 and when I checked it was only at 2:00. Just boring. The last 35 seconds it finally starts to pick up a little bit but way too little, too late.

spencpants likes this.
  3. Eml182

Regular

Yeah im a little bummed so far. I like shame shame the most of the 3 but don’t even really like it to begin with. Repetitive lyrics are my pet peeve. I did enjoy most of concrete and gold, but jury’s out here

4. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Sadly, I’m with the two other posts. Not really feeling these new songs.

spencpants likes this.
  5. ramomcferno

Mystery is the secret ingredient Prestigious

This is my favorite of the three followed by Shame, Shame. I like the build up of it. Based on these singles, I will agree that this will probably be on the lower end of their discography.

fredwordsmith likes this.
  6. fredwordsmith

Trusted Supporter

I am crushed that their last three records are repeatedly diminished returns. It's like they blew their load on "Wasting Light" on what was supposed to be a dry run, and now there's something of a mess on their hands.

xburningcoffin and ramomcferno like this.
  7. Slave to the Grind

This album is 0 for 3. Dave should take a break from Foo and recharge the creative batteries on new Them Crooked Vultures