Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Foo Fighters – “The Sky Is a Neighborhood” Video

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. spencpants

Can I pet your dog? Prestigious

I LOVE THIS.

StoJa9 likes this.
  3. And it goooooood B-)

StoJa9 likes this.
  4. Guilherme Brandao

Regular

Great song.

5. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT

StoJa9 and Aaron Mook like this.
  6. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

This the kind of song that makes a man think the new album's more than gonna make up for Sonic Highways

Guilherme Brandao likes this.
  7. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Damn...keeping music videos alive. Awesome song/direction for them too. Cant wait to hear more.

8. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

They've been needing to experiment for so long, really happy with both of the songs on this so far

9. Tbh I'd say Sonic Highways was experimental by definition given its concept, but I seem to be the only person around here who really enjoys that record, haha

Raku likes this.
  10. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

The concept itself was really cool but I feel like they didn't push it nearly as far as they could have. It still mostly ended up sounding like safe Foo Fighters songs imo. I did enjoy that album a lot though

slimfenix182 and Aaron Mook like this.
  11. jco3

Regular

Just wow, when they kicked into the at last riff there at the end. What a song.

12. Honeymagnolia

Regular Supporter

Wow this is amazing.

13. efp722

Regular

Sonic Highways was fantastic. Seeing the BTS of it all on HBO was just an added bonus. Don't understand the hate. I've enjoyed these two new songs so far, but nowhere near has much as I enjoyed Wasting Light and Sonic Highways. Looking forward to hearing it all as a whole album.

Raku and Aaron Mook like this.
  14. Vs.

Regular

The song and video are both great! I can't stop listening. Run has not really done anything for me, but maybe I need to revisit it. Can't wait to hear the rest of the album.

15. Mike J Aug 24, 2017
    (Last edited: Aug 26, 2017)
    Mike J

We talk too much / We talk in circles

This is supposed to be Foo Fighters' "weird" album. Even Josh Homme called it their fist "weird" record.