Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Foo Fighters – “Run” Video

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 1, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Bayside 182

Wolverine Supporter

First off, this video is amazing. The song, wow, love the change in pace, screaming, hooks, guitars......this is just great. I haven't been a huge fan of them the last decade or so but I am definitely excited again, this rocks!!!

3. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Really cool concept for the video. That riff after the first verse caught me off guard haha. Song shreds.

4. artbynickferran

nickferran.com

Video is amazing, song even more so. Haven't been this jazzed about new Foos in years.

5. The ending of this song is so killer. AND THE ENDING OF THE VIDEO OH MY GOSH

StoJa9 and Bayside 182 like this.
  6. somethingliketj

And that's why you always leave a note.

Consistently proving they're at the top of the pack. Fantastic.

Damien Davies and StoJa9 like this.
  7. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

That part where he ends up with the man bun in his hand and throws it is hilarious.

Also, the song is incredible!

8. Former Planets

Aaaachem!

You know those times when you suddenly feel the need to shit yourself, but you can't get comfortable on the toilet because of your rock hard boner? This is one of those times.

failinginplace likes this.
  9. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

This song is so good. Great video too. The little dance number at the end was fantastic.

StoJa9 likes this.
  10. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

Video is pure foo hilarious, and the songs been in my head since this morning

11. Matt504

Trusted Prestigious

Great video, great song...

12. DooDooBird

Trusted

Not a big fan of screamy Foo stuff. Monkey Wrench, All My Life, and Pretender are about as heavy as I like for them to get. I just prefer power pop Foo songs. (Wheels, Everlong, My Hero, Walk, Learn To Fly, etc...)

Raku likes this.
  13. shawnhyphenray

Regular

Nope

Raku likes this.
  14. carlosonthedrums

Cooler than a polar bear's toenails Prestigious

As someone who believes they never really went away, I'm feeling pretty good right now.

15. Former Planets

Aaaachem!

People weird out too much when a band says they just want to chill for a couple years.

16. carlosonthedrums

Cooler than a polar bear's toenails Prestigious

I meant more so in regards to people who've been saying that the band has fallen off for the past few albums, but this certainly applies as well haha.

Damien Davies and Chase Tremaine like this.
  17. failinginplace

Regular

amen.

carlosonthedrums likes this.
  18. failinginplace

Regular

this guy gets it.

19. kpatrickwood

Give what you can.

Sounds like they've been listening to a lot of Torche.

LightWithoutHeat likes this.
  20. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Very glad this wasn't just a typical Foo Fighters song. They're at their best when they experiment imo

21. Turkeylegz

Trusted

Been on a Foo kick for the past few days since my boss lent me Grohl's Sound City documentary. I love this and need to dive more into their back catalogue.

22. Raku

Regular

I'm a Foo Fighters fan, but I'm not really feeling this song =/

Also wasn't a fan of this video, I was half expecting them to rip off their costumes, and reveal their true selfs.

23. Jason Tolpin

Trusted