Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Follow-up: Radiohead’s Management Release Statement

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 15, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Radiohead’s management have released a statement after yesterday’s news that the band would have a new album out in June:

At an industry event in London last night Brian Message was asked about new Radiohead music. Quotes attributed to him and taken from his talk have subsequently appeared, describing him as Radiohead’s manager. Brian Message is not Radiohead’s manager – he is a partner in Courtyard Management but plays no operational role, and therefore any quotes from last night’s event, or any supposition arising from them, should not be attributed to Radiohead’s management or be seen as official quotes on behalf of the group.

Radiohead are managed by Chris Hufford and Bryce Edge at Courtyard Management.

Probably one of the few times someone wished Google’s failed April Fools mic drop prank was still functional.

2. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

Lol

3. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

How strange.

4. Jonathan

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Verified

I'm sure that guy didn't necessarily represent himself as their management, but still… how embarrassing.

5. xburningcoffin

KC

I never thought for a second that radiohead would let their next album release be unveiled in that manner. can't wait to see the spectacle that will accompany the next release!

6. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

no one was/is treating it like an official unveil

7. contra11mundum

I hate spoilers. Supporter

They didn't really deny June though so...

8. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter