Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Flogging Molly Cruise 2017 (NOFX, Bouncing Souls, LTJ, etc) Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by domotime2, May 17, 2016.

1. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

[​IMG]

I went in 2015 and I have to say it's definitely on my top 10 most memorable life experiences of my life. A cruise with punks from around the world...moshing on islands...singing Suburban Home with Punk Rock Karaoek legends...hugging everyone... it's AMAZING! I didn't go in 2016 (this shit is expensive), and I may not go this year because of that same reason, but if i run into $1500, I'll definitely try to be back.

No Frank Turner this year, but it's good to switch it up.

2. fowruok

Trusted Supporter

That's pretty great -- I had forgotten about DeVotchKa, too.

3. whatsthedillio

great line up but wow.. that price.. I cruise a lot and this is quite a lot more than I just paid for my 10 day... AND its out of Florida with not good stops :( ...and even more than Parahoy was :(
    With all the drunks likely to be on this cruise I wonder if Norweigan's all you can drink package will even be an option...

4. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

haha they did it year 2 (i didn't go year 2).... i have no idea how in the world that was financially possible!! Yes, punks drink quite a large amount..and quite well too might i add.