Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Floatie - Voyage Out (March 26, 2021)

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by ItsAndrew, Feb 21, 2021.

1. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

[​IMG]

01. Shiny
    02. Water Recipe
    03. In The Night
    04. Voyage Out
    05. The Envoy
    06. Catch A Good Worm
    07. Castleman
    08. Ode to Shackleton
    09. Lookfar

2. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

3. username

hey you lil piss baby

Really into these singles, some big stuff coming out of EiS this year.

yung_ting likes this.
  4. username

hey you lil piss baby

5. biffbybiff

one last ride then it's night night forever

Digging this so far

6. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

7. Loving this. Kinda reminds me of Plastic Western in some places, maybe just the production or something though cause this is obviously way more upbeat. These are the types of songs I wish I could hear earlier versions of or something because I have no idea how you even write this stuff. Some of these parts are just so.... weird. But they work so well haha

biffbybiff and Elder Lightning like this.
  8. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

9. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

This is great but I wish more bands would post the lyrics to their music somewhere. I enjoy reading along to the lyrics when listening to an album for the first time.

biffbybiff likes this.
  11. mattav152

Release My Mind, My Garden Grows

Didnt realize there was a Floatie thread. I love this record, might be one of my favorites of 2021 looking back honestly! Also caught them last night in Portland, ME on their tour with Spirits Having Fun and was a very pleasant time. These songs rock live and I knew nothing about Spirits Having Fun going in. They weren't what I was expecting at all but they blew me away too.

12. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

I’m seeing them life for the first time since…2018? Idk, I’ve only ever seen them once before even though they’re also Chicago based and play here fairly frequently. I kinda forgot about this record but hearing the songs live makes me realize I need to revisit it.

mattav152 and trevorshmevor like this.