Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fleetwood Mac Band • Page 2

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Meerkat, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Davjs

Trusted

Happy a thread of these guys exists on here. I have nothing more to add than what's been said and they have too many songs I love to list.

2. cshadows2887

Hailey, It Happens @haileyithappens Supporter

"I Know I'm Not Wrong" is too damn good.

3. Steve_JustAGuy

Trusted

Been on a huge kick lately, Tusk especially. Not much to say other than that they are a really really really good band.

cshadows2887 likes this.
  4. vidiviciveni

Trusted

Timeless music

Lindsey Buckingham is a fuckin stag

5. Aregala

Blistering Guitar Lead

"What Makes You Think You're the One" tho

SteveLikesMusic and cshadows2887 like this.
  6. Surfwax

bring on the major leagues Supporter

There are a few that are undeniably better given their unquestionable greatness (Dreams, Silver Springs), but most days The Ledge is my favorite FM song. Can listen to it like three times in a row before moving on.

Aregala likes this.
  7. Aregala

Blistering Guitar Lead

Buckingham was seriously out of his goddamn mind on Tusk, but in the best way.

8. Surfwax

bring on the major leagues Supporter

Yeah, it's just such a crazy record in a really appealing way. I imagine it was super frustrating at the time if you wanted Rumors 2, but with hindsight it's so much more valuable than that. Especially when Mirage ended up doing a pretty solid job of filling that need afterward.

9. cshadows2887

Possibly my single favorite song of theirs.

Aregala likes this.
  10. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

There are very few songs that remind me of being a really young kid bc mostly I just listened to the radio, but Dreams is one of them and really most of Rumours is as well

11. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

12. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

I'm in love with this cover of "Dreams"

13. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

I love both songs from the Buckingham/McVie album so far. 'Feel About You' seems straight off of Mirage.

14. cshadows2887

I think it has a little of that Tusk off-kilter thing going, too.

15. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I'm about halfway through the Buckingham/McVie album, and I'm really pleasantly surprised. I didn't really have any expectations or much excitement for it, but I'll definitely give it more than a couple listens, and a few of these songs are bound to end up in my summer playlists.

16. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

17. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

The Buckingham/McVie album has some great moments. I feel like it's all choruses with forgettable verses. Stevie is missed.

18. Blaine Ryan

Yeah, that was an awesome piece.

Chris is pretty much solely responsible for getting me into this band.

cshadows2887 likes this.
  19. Blaine Ryan Jun 15, 2017
    (Last edited: Jun 15, 2017)
    Blaine Ryan

I'm still missing some of their albums but so far I like Rumours a lot, Tusk is goddamn brilliant, and Fleetwood Mac has some great highs.

zmtr and cshadows2887 like this.
  20. cherrywaves

Trusted

Listened to Tango in the Night for the first time last week, phenomenal record

Fun fact: when I was like 6 I owned The Dance, Rumours, Bare Trees, and the Greatest Hits on cassette...and the Dance VHS. Don't even think I liked the band all that much. Wish I still held onto those

Aregala likes this.
  21. cshadows2887

Aw. Thanks, man. I wish that site still existed so that piece didn't vanish. Haha

Blaine Ryan likes this.
  22. unbornwhiskey

Trusted

23. Aregala

Blistering Guitar Lead

24. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Listened to Buckingham Nicks for the first time tonight and it's quite impressive for a one-off, pre-Mac album from the pair. Really shows how much they specifically brought to the band, not that it was a question otherwise haha

25. cshadows2887

Still baffling to me why they keep it buried.